The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Pork can definitely be the correct thing to eat. Bacon is kinda overrated though I think. But then let's say, knee. Cooked then baked? Fucking fatfest. And beer.

Anyways, I'm at work and it's 1:34AM so the beers are in the massacre fridge. I will watch Steelers rape Bengals in a minute like a true american. Oh wait. But anyway, good timing to be at work this night.

Yeah, you guys are fucked if you don't enjoy the sweet taste of an adorable pig.

A lot of people nowadays haven't really had any actual time with pigs I think. I have spent some time with them in the agriculture uni and most people would be probably surprised how much they smell like shit and how much fucking noise they can make when you show them a potato. I was cleaning their places and they intentionally smeared shit all over the clean walls right after because that's just the way they are. They're not cuddly, fluffy, and they don't sing a fucking song but you better deal with it and then eat the fuck out of them.

Just got back from the Asian Market in Morgantown. Bought enough chili flavored shit to shred my asshole for the next month. I wish the chilis mass cultivated in the US tasted as good as the Asian ones. I'm a glutton for punishment with hot food. Any more I don't fuck with anything habanero or hotter but fuck, Thai chilis are my muse.

Nope, no allergies. I'll eat bacon or pepperoni on rare occasion if it's on something already and there are no other alternatives. It's just shit meat.

Was talking to Funerary, she said her throat began to swell.

Just got back from the Asian Market in Morgantown. Bought enough chili flavored shit to shred my asshole for the next month. I wish the chilis mass cultivated in the US tasted as good as the Asian ones. I'm a glutton for punishment with hot food. Any more I don't fuck with anything habanero or hotter but fuck, Thai chilis are my muse.

Do you fuck with those ghost peppers? I've watched youtube videos of people getting destroyed.

Habanero is the hottest i'll go, and that's very rare. I tried some habanero salsa at one of Guy Fieri's restaurants that my butt will never forget. I usually stick to jalapeno, cayenne, and serrano in my own cooking.

I've consumed Ghost Chili pepper hot sauce. It hurt my tongue on contact. It hurt my throat on contact. It hurt my stomach for hours afterward. I found no amount of joy in that. Curiosity satisfied forever on that one

Edit: habanero isn't really too hot for me but I despise the taste of it. Nasty bitter acidic fruit flavor...

I like ghost pepper sauce. There's a restaurant here that uses it in their sauce bar.

I just tried to go to the 24/7 bar but there were none of my friends, only some drunk philosophers their shit about religion and meaning of life raped my head basically so I paid for one beer and it's black tea time at home studying and listening to Mahler. It has been decided. I just float.

Drinking Coffee and going to catch the Packers (fudge) Game in a bit. Curious what tonight's game is.

About to walk out the door and start the first shift for my new job at the industrial laundromat called 'Laundry King' 5 minutes walk and its from 2pm until 10pm. It's going to be great and a nice change from working with some of the biggest, most pretentious assholes on ships you could ever imagine, bunch of pathetic rent-a-cop type vermin.

I love pork. Your throat began to swell? Allergies?

Not allergic, just over thought it until my throat felt funny.

Definitely think bacon is overrated. A few years ago, I watched some documentary about a pig's intelligence and how they are smarter than dogs. Shit scarred me, and havent eaten them since.... Well... obviously Friday was an accident.

Definitely think bacon is overrated. A few years ago, I watched some documentary about a pig's intelligence and how they are smarter than dogs. Shit scarred me, and havent eaten them since.... Well... obviously Friday was an accident.

I heartily encourage avoiding pork, but not due to an intelligence factor. If pigs are supposedly more intelligent than dogs that's merely an indictment of "man's best friend", not a positive for nature's Tubby Wormeson.

Actually, a squealing pig sounds almost exactly like a squealing human infant. Kinda trippy.