The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sup GMD. On my way to Columbia University for a math tutoring session. It's pathetic how much I suck at math b/trig.

Also, three day weekend! Woot! I got tons of tunes to catch up on, and tons of whiskey and beer to drink. Oh yeah, and I suppose hanging out with actually people should fit somewhere in there too.

1081-ian-anderson-extralarge.png

I'm in a good mood I don't even know why fuck you. I'm studying for tomorrow and drinking tea and listening to Czech country. I'm not even drunk so fuck you. I don't even have money. Who cares? I didn't even masturbate fuck you this is strange.

Reactions: Omni
I wanked and now i'm on a train drinking polish beer and listening to Absurd (it's just before 12pm).

Balance has been restored to the force.

I'm in the first pub in Prague to serve Pilsner Urquell in 1843. Drinking a second one. You can suck a dick. Can you quack like a duck when you suck?

I don't think I'm gonna do dick all today but drink all this tea I've bought over the past few months (roasted dandelion atm... interesting), listen to backlogged new music, browse forums/tumblr, stir this stew, and maybe clean up around the house if I get so motivated. I sound like a hippie housewife but that's okay by me. No gaming today. I need to lay off, I let it stress me out too much, especially the online shit...

Jesus Christ 5 interviews? Fuck that

Yeap. And I haven't even done an on-site interview...yet.

I hope that's the last one. Good luck!

Thanks. It went well, hopefully it will be the last one but I doubt it. Or maybe they'll like me so much they'll just fly me out to Fremont and be like, "YOU'RE HIRED! HERE'S 5982509283598235 DOLLARS!"

It is Tesla. Seems like they have some solid quality control =D

They're organized chaos atm. lol

Didn't get work off today because my employment believes MLK was "a plagiarist and a liar". Oh, old white people...