The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I was just out having beers in the pub and then I went home and right there in front of my building's front entrace an old dude slipped on the ice at first I saw just few faggots around one down faggot and wanted to go home but some woman screamed PLEASE CAN YOU HELP US
so I went there and turns out they didn't even call an ambulance so I was like yeah this dude can't even stand up so we better. I love old people they're like I'm 80.

Reactions: The Butt and Omni
Seriously cool. Good luck!

Would you have to relocate? What's the job title?

I can buy your drum stuff from you if you do lol

Yeap, I'd have to relocate. The plant is in Fremont, CA, so I'd have to find a place around there. Job title is Materials Supervisor. It's part of the Production Control department in the powertrain plant (where all the cool shit is). Basically I'm in charge of the guys that receive, stock, and supply production lines with materials and improving the efficiency and cost effectiveness of everything in between.

And we can certainly talk about buying my drum stuff. :)

Reactions: Dak
USA.

EDIT: Looks like the video got deleted. I watched it like 10 times so I'm good I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Not much, trying real hard to not finish my booze. I have to see my rehab councilor today and if I do not go will not be able to look at her butt.

Studying phytobacteriology for monday's exam. My last one this semester. I would also like to work on my thesis later this afternoon. Time's seriously fucking running short.

Not much, a buddy came over and I told him to leave and he thinks I hate him :lol: If he skipped a day here and there it would not bother me, but it is specifically every morning. shit pisses me off.

Not much, had to get a new tracphone a few days ago, but I still have my old one. My counciler called my old phone and left me a voicemail. I have not listened to it, but it is going to be her pretending like she gives a shit. :lol:. I don't want anyone to give a shit anyways.