The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't teach people at a school, but I do sometimes give presentations as part of my job with the goal to deliver information and sometimes, in rare instances, training. It can be for one person or a few hundred, depending.

Myrtus berry through the port sipper, very nice, like a port but not as sweet. I like.
image.jpeg

Of course moments after this pic was taken the drink was spilt on the floor, aren't I just fantastic?
Edit: did I also mention that I am a manager?

I was going through some old metal reviews that I had done. They need a lot of work, but they are serviceable. I was considering starting up doing reviews on music again, and maybe some longer-form beer reviews than what I post here.

We'll see.

I'd love to read some particularly scathing reviews from you, if you have any.

Reactions: Omni
I actually have three, but for whatever reason my video card has completely stopped accepting my other one. I think it's my cord/HDMI adapter thing. Eventually I'm gonna have 3 of the same monitors (tired of having different types) as well as a 40' TV on the wall above my setup with hdmi.

Last edited:
I actually have three, but for whatever reason my video card has completely stopped accepting my other one. I think it's my cord/HDMI adapter thing. Eventually I'm gonna have 3 of the same monitors (tired of having different types) as well as a 40' TV on the wall above my setup setup with hdmi.

1310428349083_0.png

Reactions: viewerfromnihil