The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm an Eagle Scout so I've camped just a little bit. It isn't bad not having running water or electricity for a weekend. If you're able to park near the site then charging your phone shouldn't be a problem. I did tent + cot style camping. I haven't been camping in years but imagine blending alcohol now would be fun or dangerous

Props on going all the way to eagle. I quit at Star.

I go camping frequently in a tent, and I'm going again this weekend actually. You really should do it at least once to see if you dig it. Just be a filthy unshowered fire-cooking outdoors lady for at least two days before you knock it, I promise it has its charm. Drink and hike and swim in a lake then drink and laugh around a bonfire with awesome music. Just do it.

Ha, I'm not extremely girly in any way to be honest. And I think I'd actually be really good outdoors as I use to spend the entire day as a kid on farms and stuff in the islands riding bikes and getting into trouble. Just haven't done it as an adult, you know? And I've never been camping where there's a possibility of like bears or animals bigger than you being in near proximity. It's new. I'm excited. :)

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Ha, I'm not extremely girly in any way to be honest. And I think I'd actually be really good outdoors as I use to spend the entire day as a kid on farms and stuff in the islands riding bikes and getting into trouble. Just haven't done it as an adult, you know? And I've never been camping where there's a possibility of like bears or animals bigger than you being in near proximity. It's new. I'm excited. :)

I would imagine new York bears are more terrifying than the ones we have in the Midwest. Ours will only eat you if you insult their drapery. Yours will eat you because the taxi was late.

Lol can't get the image of angry Italian bears out of my head.

Our guy at work that worked upstairs walked out on us. He's a 50yr old angry as hell drunk. One of the guys who can dish out jokes and all that, but he cant take it.
Well he finally lost it and quit.
So I've been doing his job. It's awesome.
Im pretty much alone up there with another guy who is in his room.
Anyways, I do a better job than drunk guy. Product looks better and gets out faster.
Best part is that I get to listen to metal all day long!
I have a little speaker system that I plug my old phone into.20160804_131701.jpg

On my way to upstate New York to camp! Tell me why my hipster as fuck boyfriend is trying to break my back with 4 huge coconut waters with all the other shit we gotta carry... Smh. We're taking the train there so it's like a two hour train ride.

Anyways, I'm excited. And if I get mauled by a bear, it's been real umf.

Our guy at work that worked upstairs walked out on us. He's a 50yr old angry as hell drunk. One of the guys who can dish out jokes and all that, but he cant take it.
Well he finally lost it and quit.
So I've been doing his job. It's awesome.
Im pretty much alone up there with another guy who is in his room.
Anyways, I do a better job than drunk guy. Product looks better and gets out faster.
Best part is that I get to listen to metal all day long!
I have a little speaker system that I plug my old phone into.View attachment 6294

What kind of work do you do? It looks like maybe a print shop.