The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck cars.

article-2214250-15661B44000005DC-750_634x479.jpg

Love cars, me. This is currently on my wishlist:

image.png

$48k. Maybe I'll sell a kidney.

What kind of work do you do? It looks like maybe a print shop.
That is correct.
I do many different things.
Book binding. coil, comb, perfectbinding, 3 hole drilling, saddle stitch machine
Print blueprints
Some large color printing, but not realy
lots of cutting on the hydraulic cutter
laminating
mounting
some folding, like newsletters and such

Dont really get to mess with a computer unless im working with blueprints or large black and white stuff

Hungover as fuck and the wife's at work so just completed mega breakfast cure-all. Coffee, Bloody Mary and scrambled egg concoction with veggies, salami and ham on toast with ajvar and avocado and a bunch of sauces and cheese and awesomeness. Now I'm ready to face the day of sitting about in my comfort wear and slowly becoming drunk again.
This again. Sunday rules.

Reactions: Elric of Melniboné
Beers and listening to the latest Cirith Gorgor which I had no idea about until 2 minutes ago.

Just bought a load of shirts too (Zom, Malokarpatan, Wederganger, The Ruins of Beverast, Urfaust).

Nursing a pretty vicious hangover. Woke up feeling my head was fucking enormous and vomited what felt like a gallon or so of moonshine and beer. That's the first time I've thrown up alcohol in long time. Not sure I've missed the experience.

Apparently my wife dropped acid right before I passed out late last night and had a bad trip. Pretty sure she took a much higher dose than she ever had before. She had only done stamps before but did a gel tab and lost her shit.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Nursing a pretty vicious hangover. Woke up feeling my head was fucking enormous and vomited what felt like a gallon or so of moonshine and beer. That's the first time I've thrown up alcohol in long time. Not sure I've missed the experience.

Apparently my wife dropped acid right before I passed out late last night and had a bad trip. Pretty sure she took a much higher dose than she ever had before. She had only done stamps before but did a gel tab and lost her shit.

That's love right there

Nah man, total fucking shitfest of moonshine and acid.

Oh and pot too but I can't partake in that because of my job...

Last edited:
I'm a champ at working hungover and I never throw up from drinking. It means I tend to push the envelope though.

I can't do it anymore in my old age. I lose 2-3'days after a heavy drinking session because I actually feel like I'm dying and just lie on the couch all day for 2 days. Not worth it.

I can't do it anymore in my old age. I lose 2-3'days after a heavy drinking session because I actually feel like I'm dying and just lie on the couch all day for 2 days. Not worth it.
Christ knows how you'll be when you hit 30. Tea and slippers and backgammon.