The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I feel like my place here on the music-related side of things isn't to be an exciting participant in discussions, but to inspire others to be. I like to get conversations started then I get bored or busy, or fuck off and watch the show.

I also find talking shop with some of you ultra metal nerds fucking unbearable and would rather read your mixtape game reviews than have a controversial opinion conversation or name drop bands and rank their albums.

I just can't see myself ever hanging out with you IRL, best you stay here on the forum. I keep my facebook pretty trimmed. Always under 150 people.

And you called me weird twice, you square son of a bitch.

I accidentally deleted it and now you can't request me and I can't request you because you have some edgy yuppie privacy setting. ;)

I'm boring on facebook anyway. Mostly just 'watching x movie' posts, political quips and dumb photos. BORING.

My facbeook is kind of hilarious. I have really awesome people and a bunch of show off-y ones from class or work. Idk. One day I wanna sort through it and set it up so that things that come on my feed are actually interesting things relevant to me.

Anyways, I'm hanging out with my friend who's now pregnant (8 months) and im immaturely thinking shit i hope she doesnt go into labor while we are hanging out. I am also traveling 2hours and 30 minutes out of my way. I have the patience of a damn saint. Hail satan for themed mixed tapes to keep me preoccupied.

I accidentally deleted it and now you can't request me and I can't request you because you have some edgy yuppie privacy setting. ;)

I'm boring on facebook anyway. Mostly just 'watching x movie' posts, political quips and dumb photos. BORING.

What privacy setting? I'm sure I haven't set anything like that.

I periodically delete people I see frequently because I get philosophical and think... are we really friends, though? I'm not trying to make a list of people I've met for fuck's sake.

Reactions: Dak
I offended and triggered a good deal of my friends on facebook into unfriending/unfollowing me. That's what you get for having mostly ultra left-wing SJW/feminist friends for years and years and then slowly speaking against all that shit.

Actually, it kind of sucked to find out that people are so fickle that politics can sever years old friendships. Now idgaf if someone unfriends me, get over yourself.

Another one bites my nuts.

You know how people say gas, grass, or ass? My friends list is similar. Entertainment, job attainment, or skill obtainment. Only the inspiring, never the tiring.