The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I stopped using Facebook years ago because I hate passive-aggressive behavior, especialy from co-workers.

Still on Facebook but this is so true. I really don't like having my coworkers on there at all. And they put me in group messages about shit I don't even give a fuck about.

If I think about fb too much I start hating everybody so I just really try not to.

Reactions: Dak
I don't friend anyone on fb that I haven't met irl. I cull people rarely and unfollow people that post annoying crap.

I'm currently recovering from an unexpected midweek bender. Friends came around Wesnesday night and shit got silly. Didn't work yesterday. Trying to muster up the courage to face the world again.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
So hanging out with my pregnant friend.... She's 8 and a half months and looks like she's ready to pop. We eat and walk the Coney Island Boardwalk. It was ridiculously hot so we sat down near the art mural section. And of course she starts feeling sick and my mind starts panicking. She had this look of dread on her face that I haven't seen yet. Somehow there's a bathroom in this trailer that we found and it has ac. She pukes a shit ton. We hang out in this random ac trailer bathroom, sorta like old times in high school when we hung out in bathrooms to skip class. It was nice but not so nice at the same time. And her mom picks her up. I love her but that's the last I'm hanging with a pregnant lady without a car.

The hairs on my arm is still standing up.

I'm actually virtually hairless but I think hair is attractive. I'm a weirdo.

There's this awesome jerk chicken truck right up the block from me. I was waiting on line and I saw one of my favorite students. She was so damn helpful with helping me around the classroom. I took a picture with her but can't post it, but clearly one of my favorites. Unpopular opinion and again I don't want kids but if I ever had I'd prefer a girl. Girls are really fucking helpful. The boys would pretend to help and then I had to send them away because they'd start playing around and not actually help.

Anyways enjoying the olympics with jerk chicken. Life is awesome.

Reactions: Baroque
Just got back to Brockville after three days vacation at my parents place. I was having fun being out of here, but back to reality (and sobriety) for me now.

Laying in bed hungover after going to a grindcore gig last night. One good band out of four. They were called Shackles. I bought a t-shirt. First two bands had no bass player and sounded like arse. Pig Destroyer have a lot to answer for. Even they have a bass player now. Good pit though, no flailing hardcore fuckwits at all. Stumbled home and smashed a kebab before passing out on the couch.

Today I'm going to the footy with my Dad. We don't hang out much and I'm not really into footy but it should be fun.

I can't take weeks off at a time personally. Makes me miserable... I prefer to stretch holiday weekends to four days.

The place I work used to let people cash out their vacation and I'm surprised at the amount of people who actually do that. Maybe it's because most of the office people don't have to deal with the Lao and Latino guys I have to all day.