The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Vodka is the easiest for me to drink and get hammered off. When I was young and naive I was under the impression that it would taste nice so I got some when I was 16 and had a shot of it. Good God, it was disgusting. It's not the nicest of the ones listed to drink straight, but it mixes well with so many other things.

Tequila is one of the few shots I can do these days without feeling like death the next day so I'll have it on a night out but I don't particularly enjoy it.

Gin isn't bad, but it tastes like shampoo sometimes. Brandy is definitely the worst. Some old women gave me and my friend some when we went with another friend while he had his hair cut.

lol bunch of tough guys here getting white girl wasted on their Smirnoff UV Blue Vodka and hitting up the nightclub after doing a moly.

Tequila is what you drink you want to end your life. And Whiskey.

Tequila > Bourbon > Irish > Blended > Scotch > what else really matters? > is there a difference between clear and spiced rum? > marshmallow flavored vodka > straight gin

Now, a cocktail with gin is great. Or, fuck, even a gin and tonic is good, but straight gin? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Reactions: The Butt
lol bunch of tough guys here getting white girl wasted on their Smirnoff UV Blue Vodka and hitting up the nightclub after doing a moly.

Tequila is what you drink you want to end your life. And Whiskey.

Tequila > Bourbon > Irish > Blended > Scotch > what else really matters? > is there a difference between clear and spiced rum? > marshmallow flavored vodka > straight gin

Now, a cocktail with gin is great. Or, fuck, even a gin and tonic is good, but straight gin? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
I don't drink gin or vodka straight. Well vodka sometimes maybe if I'm drunk enough.

I only ever drink whiskey or scotch straight. the others are unbearable and need a mixer.

There's a chick fil a in the city here now and I might have ordered a kids meal and substituted the toy car for an ice cream cone because I'm an adult and can make my own (bad) decisions.

Seriously though i get the hype.

You're a pussy.

saythattomyface.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Yeah, it's really the most garbage shift there is. You think oh gee that's great I can get errands ran when stores are all open and spend all this precious daylight outside! Wrong. You fucking sleep all day until it's time to work again.