The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah potentially relocating, it's a big decision I haven't made yet. But the opportunity is very exciting.

Awesome :) Yeah I assume you know a few things owning 6 guitars. Do you read music already? What styles did you want to learn?

That's awesome! I'm sure the adjustment won't be too bad as it's probably similar to California, but moving to another state is a big decision nonetheless. If you do just be careful with the apartment situation, I'm sure you've heard it's absolute shit but it's definitely do-able.

Honestly, would start from scratch just because it's literally been more than 12 years since I've tried. I use to know how to read music but I forgot a lot of it. Not very familiar with styles either... I'm basic as fuck and didn't learn it the right way when learning guitar as a teen/preteen.

Also on finding random things in your room: you know that one closet that everyone has and uses it as a storage that becomes too packed and you eventually have to clean it out? Found 2 extra guitars from a program I use to work at in there alone.

Reactions: Baroque and Dak
Also on finding random things in your room: you know that one closet that everyone has and uses it as a storage that becomes too packed and you eventually have to clean it out? Found 2 extra guitars from a program I use to work at in there alone.

My girlfriend is like this. It's awful. I know pretty much everything I have and where it is.

Drinking gin, like drinking all other spirits that aren't whisky, just makes me wonder why I'm not drinking vodka instead.

Whiskey for sure. Vodka is my least favorite liquor. Gin isn't bad. I like the grassy taste actually.

I'm watching a movie while eating Chinese food. The Chinese broccoli in garlic sauce.... I literally eat the whole thing of it.

Reactions: CiG
tumblr_inline_nee8q6bCo91sw6k9t.gif