The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Every apartment complex I've lived in was fine with hanging up posters. Just spackle over it and you're done basically. These were all managed properties as well.

Even if you didn't spackle, the maintenance people go in and clean shit up before the next renter moves in anyway.

I murderized my first apartment.
We had a "Poopatron 5000" on the wall in the bathroom and kept a tally of each poop...in permanent marker.

I lol'd. Do you have a picture?

Apartments are different from houses, people tend to care more about their investment properties once they're worth over 250k.

Why the fuck would someone buy property as an investment if it isn't worth at least that much? Unless you're renting small houses or something..

I think he's talking about the value of individual units. Individual apartment units aren't valuable on their own.

Also I'm getting a new skull today off a buddy, my first goat finally. Much excite. Satan will be pleased.

Eck, I've been working on some stuff for when school starts, reading, and drawing actually (haven't drawn in ages).

I cleaned my room and found 6 guitars, 3 amps, keyboard, and a doumbek drum. What the hell am I doing with all these instruments. :lol: When I'm done with school I'm taking guitar lessons. The keyboard and doumbek is easier to teach yourself. Also, cleaning carpet is the biggest bitch in the world and it took me 4 hours for it to be super clean.

Reactions: Baroque
Eck, I've been working on some stuff for when school starts, reading, and drawing actually (haven't drawn in ages).

I cleaned my room and found 6 guitars, 3 amps, keyboard, and a doumbek drum. What the hell am I doing with all these instruments. :lol: When I'm done with school I'm taking guitar lessons. The keyboard and doumbek is easier to teach yourself. Also, cleaning carpet is the biggest bitch in the world and it took me 4 hours for it to be super clean.

I taught guitar for 5 years.

Also, in coincidental news, I might be moving to NYC next year. There's an opportunity for me at GISS.

Cheers @Baroque Wait aren't you working with NASA? Are they relocating you?

If you do move here, I'll hire you! I'm actually quite musically inclined, but I have ADHD and needed to move so switched to dance instead. Now that I'm older, though, I'm a lot more calm and can focus better so i think its a good time to learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak and Baroque
Cheers @Baroque Wait aren't you working with NASA? Are they relocating you?

If you do move here, I'll hire you! I'm actually quite musically inclined, but I have ADHD and needed to move so switched to dance instead. Now that I'm older, though, I'm a lot more calm and can focus better so i think its a good time to learn.

Yeah potentially relocating, it's a big decision I haven't made yet. But the opportunity is very exciting.

Awesome :) Yeah I assume you know a few things owning 6 guitars. Do you read music already? What styles did you want to learn?

I think he's talking about the value of individual units. Individual apartment units aren't valuable on their own.

Also I'm getting a new skull today off a buddy, my first goat finally. Much excite. Satan will be pleased.
:kickass: animal skulls are badass. Last week I bought a coyote skull, planning on making a staff out of that shit.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
:kickass: animal skulls are badass. Last week I bought a coyote skull, planning on making a staff out of that shit.

Hell yeah son! I need to do something like that. I have about ten different skulls and it'd be kinda sweet to combine them into one cohesive piece, instead of multiple exhibits. I just don't wanna fuck any of them up.

You doing like a knotted wood kind of thing?

Hell yeah son! I need to do something like that. I have about ten different skulls and it'd be kinda sweet to combine them into one cohesive piece, instead of multiple exhibits. I just don't wanna fuck any of them up.

You doing like a knotted wood kind of thing?
Yeah most likely. Planning on waiting for shit to die down in the woods and then I'll saw off a nice stick.