The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh wait, He'll accuse me of not listening to Deron when other people have accused him of being Omni because obviously (s)he doesn't know what (s)he is talking about

@The Ozzman

I mentioned that one time and yet you keep bringing it up, so you're the one who seems fixated on it, friend.

It is pretty embarrassing that you tried to cause a huge shitstorm when I joined the site and yet you're trying to act like I did something. Move on already like I asked people to do when it was happening.

I'm not the only one who does it

I didn't say that you were the only one making jokes, but nobody else keeps posting this as a way to fish for a reaction:

Oh wait, He'll accuse me of not listening to Deron when other people have accused him of being Omni because obviously (s)he doesn't know what (s)he is talking about

You are perpetuating the subject, which is bizarre to me as the concept of you not letting me live down your own mistake is quite flawed.

All you do is tell other people that they're mad so you're not much different.

Please count and post the other posts where I've done that since you joined the board

Oh come on man, you do say this - or variants of it - a lot, haha.

haha u mad

Calmer than you are

The-Big-Lebowski-Happy-Reaction-Gif.gif

Reactions: CiG and The Ozzman
Crossed the border and supported the Mexican economy last night

An admirable thing to do. I just got back off holiday and another weeks ban and the state of the economy here, we might as well start looting now, than wait for the collapse. Get a start on others with it, before we descend into full anarchy. A sort of morally justifiable shoplifting, we dont need to smash windows and that just yet, but just get essential electrical items. I just got back off holiday, and another morning of drinking at the airport bar at 3 oclock in the morning. I got to the airport at 2:45 a.m. and headed straight to the bar, as thats what Brits do, by 3 oclock in the morning I was staring at a pint of beer, it was wrong, it was disgusting but after the first one went down it was like nectar. The beer pump sort of had droplets of cold water running down it, and was tantalising. People at other tables had pints of Ale lined up and were sipping them and wincing, sort of sucking their lips in and exposing their teeth every drink of it. But by about 4:30 the place was rocking, like a 17th century ship in a storm, I dont know how we caught the right plane , anyway thats another story.

Reactions: arg
that's a cool story man where exactly did you go? as for me i fucked 2 young prostitutes (not together but separate sessions with a 2 hour break in between and i picked the ones with more spanish features i.e. fairer skin and bigger eyes) in tijuana and had some really good tacos, ceviche and mexican beers

that's a cool story man where exactly did you go? as for me i fucked 2 young prostitutes (not together but separate sessions with a 2 hour break in between and i picked the ones with more spanish features i.e. fairer skin and bigger eyes) in tijuana and had some really good tacos, ceviche and mexican beers

how much did that cost you down there? I imagine it's cheaper than nevada

how much did that cost you down there? I imagine it's cheaper than nevada
70 room + 80 whore a + 100 whore b + 38 food and drink (A LOT)

shits all over prices in L.A.

voluntary exchange of goods and services between independent entities ftw!