The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just signed up to get the WWE network. I get a free month so I'm going to try it out plus SummerSlam is tonight.

I'm at a pub in Manchester watching it right now. They always show Wrestlemania and SummerSlam at this pub. They don't show any other PPVs. One month of the newtwork costs less than a single ppv so well worth it if you watch them.

Just signed the papers for a new rental (yeah I rent) and I'm actually pretty happy. It's $60 per week more than I'm paying in my current place, but it's a private landlord and they're much more lenient, which is cool.

Got so many posters and things that I haven't been able to use because renting sucks, but the new landlord doesn't give a shit within reason.

Your current landlord won't let you put certain posters up? That's the gayest shit I've ever heard. Do they live there too?

Nope. It's rented through a real estate agency and they regulate the holy hell out of their managed properties and I don't feel like taking posters down for every inspection and painting over any damage each time.

Fuck that, not worth the hassle. But now I'm going to go overboard, already bought a bunch of movie posters from eBay.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Nope. It's rented through a real estate agency and they regulate the holy hell out of their managed properties and I don't feel like taking posters down for every inspection and painting over any damage each time.

Fuck that, not worth the hassle. But now I'm going to go overboard, already bought a bunch of movie posters from eBay.
Use that blue sticky shit instead of thumbtacks. Problem solved.

I cant get off the toilet since I got back from France. Think I will put a telly in here and sleep on it with my pants down ready. I am eating my tea on it as I type and am going through the motions but nothing is happening for the last half an hour.

My stomach has been fucked for about a month now... or whenever I went to my wife's family's and got ripped off my ass and threw up a bunch of times. This happened once before and I lost like 30 fucking pounds, shit my pants twice, and went to the doctor three times before I got straightened out. Doctor didnt ever give me much of an answer other than it wasnt the really ugly shit it could have been, test confirmed.

Been eating probiotics and antishit pills to little to no effect. Guess I'm going to have to quit drinking again for a while. On the plus side, I can stand to lose a little weight.

Also, possibly unrelated but I coughed up some blood in the shower today. Living too hard. :lol:

Thats some bug, Ive stopped going too the Doc`s unless its really bad, he started giving me dirty looks as I go through the door into his office. He must think Im an animal. When you keep shitting in your pants thats a full bug and Doc`s should be pleased about it because it can be an epidemic and they can investigate it.

The trade-off for treating your body like shit to enjoy yourself for a few hours at a time doesn't seem worth it to me. I drink a bunch of beers every now and then and I don't always eat healthy, but I don't go at it too hard.

The trade-off for treating your body like shit to enjoy yourself for a few hours at a time doesn't seem worth it to me. I drink a bunch of beers every now and then and I don't always eat healthy, but I don't go at it too hard.

Youre right, I think I need to cut down a bit on shorts during the week or something. Im going to end up with dementia

Use that blue sticky shit instead of thumbtacks. Problem solved.

I used to do that in the past, but that shit sometimes refuses to let go. Nowadays I just hang framed posters, since only high school kids thumbtack or glue posters to their bedroom walls.

My stomach has been fucked for about a month now... or whenever I went to my wife's family's and got ripped off my ass and threw up a bunch of times. This happened once before and I lost like 30 fucking pounds, shit my pants twice, and went to the doctor three times before I got straightened out. Doctor didnt ever give me much of an answer other than it wasnt the really ugly shit it could have been, test confirmed.

Been eating probiotics and antishit pills to little to no effect. Guess I'm going to have to quit drinking again for a while. On the plus side, I can stand to lose a little weight.

Also, possibly unrelated but I coughed up some blood in the shower today. Living too hard. :lol:

Maybe you have ulcers, or a case of mild IBS that is triggered by extreme events? Undiagnosed doesnt confirm lack of problems, except for something that could be lethal if not caught. Throwing up could irritate ulcers as well. Take it easy old man :p

That shit is the exact thing I'm talking about, it's known to peel off the paint when you remove it. You don't paint over holes in a wall you fuck.

Im sure that if you cleaned up after yourself the landlord wouldnt mind. Just do what you want, spackle, sand till smooth, and lightly repaint the wall. It really isnt that much work unless you move frequently.

Im sure that if you cleaned up after yourself the landlord wouldnt mind. Just do what you want, spackle, sand till smooth, and lightly repaint the wall. It really isnt that much work unless you move frequently.

Taking down posters every 3 months and cleaning any signs of putting them up is just irritating. I'm too much of a cleanliness obsessed type to handle a mindfuck like that.