The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There are online sales that work only 1 day, those are nice sometimes... Browsing through 5 pages of make up offers...

Quoted wrong post. Oh well, correct poster.

Got a tv for my bedroom and a 3DS for my wife at Walmart. Sales started at 6:00. In our car by 6:15. Our local Walmart is great for Black Friday tbh.

I go every year, it kinda became a tradition for me, my mom, and sister. Now we add my wife in on it.

Going out again tomorrow. Nothing in particular other than I have to buy her a copy of Pokémon Sun.

Nothing, I'm nu-metal and you better get the fuck out off my face, cause if not when you answer your door at night there will be demons awaiting you, and fuck you up, the world is a scary place now, the devil.

Anyone know any distros or mercy sites with good sales? I know rockabilia has a 25% coupon but it's expensive to begin with.

Almost never. only coupon I've ever seen there is 10% off.

Oh btw if anyone is interested in Relapse records vinyl, its 40% off today. (well most of their shit is actually)

So much good food. Got two more gatherings too, the plus side of divorced parents and being in a relationship. As long as they're all on different days at least, and they are this year.

The one disappointment was the green bean casserole, which is usually my favorite dish. My cousin made it instead of one of the usuals and it was total garbage. Just watery gravy with some green beans. Hoping one of the other parties has some because I fucking love that shit when it's done right.

Aren't your wisdom teeth suppose to have grown in already?

Thanksgiving was bomb. I made a huge thing of mojitos and sorta passed out in my moms room for a bit. Good time though. I'm moreof an online shopper so I'll be looking st online deals today.

Being trolled by Facebook. I shall not be saying happy birthday to a dead friend.

Although... If I do so, I become the troll. And then I can bask in the outrage of people that didn't know the deceased nearly so well.

I've had all my wisdom teeth since I was about 18. None of them hurt although one still has a bit of flesh over it.

Just got back from shopping round two. Didn't find much really. I guess The Obsessed are playing in Morgantown tonight. I want to go but I'm hungover from 2.5 hrs sleep and drinking pretty heavy yesterday evening. Not sure I can drag myself there and even if I did I'd probably be too miserable to enjoy myself.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Playing the Space Hulk: Deathwing beta before seeing family. I can't say I'm beta-testing it because the only thing getting tested is my rig.

Reactions: CiG
Aren't your wisdom teeth suppose to have grown in already?

Thanksgiving was bomb. I made a huge thing of mojitos and sorta passed out in my moms room for a bit. Good time though. I'm moreof an online shopper so I'll be looking st online deals today.

I read somewhere they grow in irrespectively of the age. I wish I had them grown in already.

Just got back from shopping round two. Didn't find much really. I guess The Obsessed are playing in Morgantown tonight. I want to go but I'm hungover from 2.5 hrs sleep and drinking pretty heavy yesterday evening. Not sure I can drag myself there and even if I did I'd probably be too miserable to enjoy myself.

I hate that you can see the Obsessed play damn near monthly. It's like, I would consider moving to WV or Maryland but then I remember how big of a shithole those states are.

Reactions: King Richard