The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have some things to add on the subjects of flying/US but they'll have to wait until I'm on an actual keyboard... If I live

How bout we just do an existential dread theme and you can submit a song about airplanes, you big scaredy cat.

I just searched a database to see if there were any warrants out for my arrest, because I was paranoid. I seriously almost had a fucking heart attack when I saw 19 warrants for my name in my state. Fortunately, none of them were me.

I'm still shaking...

Not much, getting kicked out of my place and can't fuckin wait, it's spotless.

Not much, Walmart is fuckin gay. I can't wait to go there in a few days and get a bunch of free shit ass food. It's fun to me.

Not much, my mom is going to drop off shit so I can make a sandwhich for days. I'm a rail and so fucking hungry. I don't know how to thank her.

I have an iPhone 6s+, it's pretty sweet really. I could own this phone for another 3-4 years (I've had it for over a year now). The only thing that kinda pisses me off about it is there's a dead pixel or two in the top left corner and I accidentally put a couple scratches on the glass in it at work from using it so much.

The next phone I buy will probably be smaller though. As much as I love the large screen and mega-storage on this thing, it gets really annoying in my pocket with my phone case on it.