The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was able to get an unexpected free upgrade to the HTC 10 when I cashed in on the insurance for my malfunctioning One M9. It's great to finally have a phone that has good enough SQ to replace my aging iPod without having to get something like a FiiO or a Walkman. Actually it sounds better than my rockboxed iPod and is just as good as my friend's FiiO player (which is miserably slow in it's navigation through menus). Phones with expandable storage ftw.

As for big phones, I feel like im comfortable somewhere in the middle. The 4.7" screen is a little on the small side, and the 5.5"+ monsters are a bit unwieldy. The HTC I have now is a 5.2" screen, which is borderline too big for me and id prefer it if they had used a 5" screen like on the last model. I dont watch movies or shows on my phone, nor do I play many games, so I have no use for phablet sized phones. My hands are somewhat above average in hand size so I feel a little cramped texting and such with the smaller screens.

Just had one of the best sit down restaurant meals I've had in a long time.

Catfish, okra, cheesy grits, biscuits, sweet tea, and pecan pie and ice cream.

Goddamn I'm so fucking full.

Reactions: CiG
So I laid in bed in agony because I got a terrible headache and an upset stomach. Last night I went to a vegan edible dinner. So they cooked with some cannabis oil. Even the alcohol served had cannabis. It was like a fundraiser so they had comedians perform too. I didn't eat or drank a lot. But if course me tasting things ended up in me not rembering the night and laying in my bed until 4 feeling sick

So I laid in bed in agony because I got a terrible headache and an upset stomach. Last night I went to a vegan edible dinner. So they cooked with some cannabis oil. Even the alcohol served had cannabis. It was like a fundraiser so they had comedians perform too. I didn't eat or drank a lot. But if course me tasting things ended up in me not rembering the night and laying in my bed until 4 feeling sick

What did you expect was going to happen?

So it's my third day in Colorado and I decide to take a walk outside because the weather's nice. Not even 10 minutes out some guy in a pickup truck stops and starts yelling at me and I couldn't understand a single word he was saying because his accent was so thick. He was trying to ask me something but I had no idea what so I just told him I didn't understand and moved along. Literally my first time outside unaccompanied and this happens, I don't understand this country. I mean I know it's a car country but are you just not supposed to walk or something??

So it's my third day in Colorado and I decide to take a walk outside because the weather's nice. Not even 10 minutes out some guy in a pickup truck stops and starts yelling at me and I couldn't understand a single word he was saying because his accent was so thick. He was trying to ask me something but I had no idea what so I just told him I didn't understand and moved along. Literally my first time outside unaccompanied and this happens, I don't understand this country. I mean I know it's a car country but are you just not supposed to walk or something??

It's Colorado so he was probably high or something

If you were walking in the road I would have done much worse than yell at you. Welcome to America, get on the fucking sidewalk.

Sidewalk? *shudder*. It's called a pavement I think you'll find!

I once threw a sandwich at someone I disliked from school out of the car window while he was cycling. Hit him right in the head. I'm still ashamed of doing this to this day.

Lol. I'm not sure why but I picture @Phylactery to be super duper polite and nice and hard to believe throwing something at someone.

Also, in America nobody really talks. We just yell. :lol: I'm sure he was asking for directions though. Pretty sure that's why people don't pay much attention and always have their headphones in. Way too much noise.