The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's not actually how implication works, but it would definitely be a possibility that I like some bad music. In fact, I'm pretty certain that I have some bad music in my collection.

Mainly because it obviously makes you mad and you post like a little girl when you've been drinking.

Coming from the guy who privately posts about my drinking habits. Never has that been done before. I can only infer that I'm really getting under your skin because you continue to reply to my posts. If you stopped replying to my posts when I don't talk about you, then maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation

Honestly Ozz's whole schtick boils down to LOL I TROL U and when someone calls him on it it's LOL U MAD? Very one-dimensional and uninteresting.

Coming from the guy who privately posts about my drinking habits. Never has that been done before. I can only infer that I'm really getting under your skin because you continue to reply to my posts. If you stopped replying to my posts when I don't talk about you, then maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation

I've never sent you a PM so I don't know what you're talking about.

OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................