The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finals tonight, micromanaging my finances to see if I can swing the money for next semester or not. It'd be a shame to wait and possibly forget everything when it's the direct next in line from my current class and even uses the same book.

But I'm a broke young person who's terrified of loans so we'll see.

Beefing with my internet provider.

Fucking losers took two months to come out and reconnect my services when I moved houses, they expected me to pay for two months even though I had no internet connection, I said no, so now they're claiming I owe them even though they know I had no fucking service for that period. Probably going to change providers after this shit, these cunts are the literal scum of the earth.

If you're broke, you have good reason to be terrified of loans

I'm not broke because of loans, if that's what you're thinking. I actually have zero debt besides my car which I consider an investment. I just don't like borrowing money, especially if it's on the books.

Might just throw it on my credit card though and be somewhat in the red till I get my tax return. And then there will be another class. And hopefully I'll have a second source of income when that time comes.

We had a departmental end-of-semester Christmas party thing and discovered that I had forgotten the names of nearly every single graduate student peer of mine. It's not like I've been locked up in the lab any more than usual, so I don't know why this is happening. Maybe it's age. I still remember most of the professors though so probably not (though there were a few my memory struggled with even still).

I also had a minor autistic episode where I showed up early and out of habit chose to sit down the hall where no one else was just because I had sat there previous years, and then they chided me to sit closer to them. And then when we were cleaning up I started to carry a table over to a room and because of trash cans and people in the way a guy jumped in to help me carry it and then I thanked him when we reached the end and he said something I couldn't understand (he doesn't have an accent but I frequently struggle with voices that I don't hear regularly) but the tone sounded apologetic as if I had said it backhandedly out of an insecurity of being weak or something when I had really only thanked him purely out of habit.

I've got stomach cramps now as well. This event didn't go as smoothly as previous years'.

It's 3 am, December the 18th and I'm standing outside in my boxers. It's 67 degrees and the wind is blowing hard. What in the fuck is going on right now?

I am drunk as fuck and I kinda just admitted to my best friend that I'm really into her lmfao. We will see how this goes in the morning bahaha. Hope my hopes and dreams and balls don't get crushdd.

I'm going to hospital for a few days tomorrow. I'm not sick or anything (I hope) but I don't feel very well since last week and I want to make sure I don't have heart problems. I'm dizzy and rather weak, don't feel like doing anything at all.