The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's the problem with fastfood, you see fast food places on TV and it makes you want to eat or try something. If the joint is located in your area.

dragged my grandparents' ashes up a bunch of fucking hilly roads and ended up scattering them at the bottom and rendering it all pointless. i loved them in life but in death they are fucking assholes.

At least it didn't turn out like this:
tumblr_inline_nm44nn8s281qg45mv.gif

I rarely listen to metal anymore. I listen to whatever, but sometimes I don't like listening to anything. I mean I hear music in movies,in stores, on tv.

Gimme a shout if you need help with that, I have a modest familiarity with VPN.

Right on. Thanks.

Oh yeah, their restrictions on the interwebz are pretty strict right?

Yup. No facebook, Google (search, maps, mail, plus, etc.), instagram (don't care), youtube, twitter, New York Times (don't care), and a whole bunch of other stuff. Even the website of my bank is blocked for some reason.

I was thinking about teaching English in China recently. All I need would is a TEFL license which, from what I can tell, certain companies will pay you to get one before sending you out.

In order to work there legally, you have to get a Z visa, which you then convert to a work visa when you get out there. I think the requirements for the Z visa vary somewhat from region to region. The process of getting the Z visa is kind of complicated and costly, but some companies will reimburse you. I'm doing my TEFL right now and it's being paid for by the company.

Oh, and Chinese whores would be cool.

They're called 'waifus', bro. Have some goddamn respect.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Got a second bottle of vodka from boss B.

It's cheaper.

Maybe when I get home I'll combine them. Mmmm. Multicultural vodka.

In order to work there legally, you have to get a Z visa, which you then convert to a work visa when you get out there. I think the requirements for the Z visa vary somewhat from region to region. The process of getting the Z visa is kind of complicated and costly, but some companies will reimburse you. I'm doing my TEFL right now and it's being paid for by the company.

They're called 'waifus', bro. Have some goddamn respect.

I could have sworn that "waifus" was a Japanese term but ok.

I'm certainly qualified for it since I have teaching experience and a Masters degree. It also seems to pay pretty decently considering they fly me out there and back for all the major holidays and most of them provide me with free housing as well as additional money for groceries (aka money to spend on waifus)

Not much, went out of town early for some late x-mass shopping, use to go to this place on and off years ago. Anyways you take a Ferry and the the lake is huge and it takes awile to get across and have only used the Ferry during the summer, it did not normally bother me, we came back in the dark earlier at night and it's winter. It was really unusual because the waves were atleast 10 feet if not higher. I'm not even kidding. I was in the car and I don't remember what I said, but I started freaking the fuck out. Atleast 5 times thought the Ferry was going over. I do not get scared very often either. We pulled off and a few 18 wheelers were about to get on it. I don't care, not going on this thing during the winter ever again. Fuck that.

going to brew some coffee. i got some new dvds. cant wait to watch these new DVDs i got. i watch the same stuff all the time. even though i tend to not get sick of what i like. i love life and being alive. its winter. but its a really nice day out. im surprised on how warm it is outside.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Just found out my grandfather on my dads side is apparently very sick.

At least I'll have the good times to remember him by... errrrr well actually there are none.

Maybe the bad times? Maybe any times at all? Maybe one time he ever even tried to reach out to me in my entire life? Shit. These things never happened.

Bye motherfucker.