The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, need to move out of this apart on the 1st and was freaking out recently, luckily my mom found me a new apartment, she thinks I'll like it. I have money for my own rent,etc.., but she had to pay the security deposit and I feel kinda bad. oh well

Drinking Jagermeister from the bottle since thats my mother-in-laws idea of a gift. I need to lay off the alcohol for a while and let my tolerance slack off for a bit. Feel like I havent really got drunk for a while.

Sitting around, posting, reflecting. Thinking about all sorts of stuff. Had an outburst at my ex-girlfriend sort of recently and I'm feeling really bad about it right now. Now I'm just thinking about all the shitty stuff I've done to her over the years, even while she's done all sorts of shit for me and has had a nearly endless amount of patience with me. Feelsbadman.

Only thing I'm excited about right now is the fact that I'm set to move to China in a couple months. I'm going to be there for at least a year, maybe longer if I feel like it. Maybe I'll even snag myself a 3D waifu out there. Who knows. I'll have to set myself up with a VPN to access normal internet from over there so I can keep up with my shitposting obligations.

Reactions: Dak
Sitting around, posting, reflecting. Thinking about all sorts of stuff. Had an outburst at my ex-girlfriend sort of recently and I'm feeling really bad about it right now. Now I'm just thinking about all the shitty stuff I've done to her over the years, even while she's done all sorts of shit for me and has had a nearly endless amount of patience with me. Feelsbadman.

Only thing I'm excited about right now is the fact that I'm set to move to China in a couple months. I'm going to be there for at least a year, maybe longer if I feel like it. Maybe I'll even snag myself a 3D waifu out there. Who knows. I'll have to set myself up with a VPN to access normal internet from over there so I can keep up with my shitposting obligations.

Oh yeah, their restrictions on the interwebz are pretty strict right?

I'm going to hospital for a few days tomorrow. I'm not sick or anything (I hope) but I don't feel very well since last week and I want to make sure I don't have heart problems. I'm dizzy and rather weak, don't feel like doing anything at all.

EspaDead.

I was thinking about teaching English in China recently. All I need would is a TEFL license which, from what I can tell, certain companies will pay you to get one before sending you out. Oh, and Chinese whores would be cool.

dragged my grandparents' ashes up a bunch of fucking hilly roads and ended up scattering them at the bottom and rendering it all pointless. i loved them in life but in death they are fucking assholes.

also i am literally cursed when it comes to public transport. got stuck underground on the tube and stuck in newport (hideous welsh hellscape) in the space of a week.

wait this isn't the whining and bitching thread. but whining and bitching is what i'm doing at this moment so fuck you!

Reactions: The Butt
Not really, had ECG today and the heart is fine.

Just messin, when I was younger got sick during the winter and got a viral infection, and it destroyed my heart. I had to get an ECG about a year ago and it says my heart is fine. :lol:. I'm not even going to bother with that shit anymore. I'm going to have to spend 20 dollars on a cab and then am going to check my mail and have an electric bill. And then am going to get pissed off because am going to need that 20 dollars to put on my electric bill so I can watch TV,etc... and I had to waste it on a cab. anyways...