The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

no one cares how fast your car is dude and you seem really extra proud of yourself about it. it's kind of funny and pathetic. it's like an ant thinking he's an elephant or something because he's lifting a bigger crumb of bread. I could easily go and buy the same car but i think it's a waste of money.

Hoe's dig his car, it's a big deal, they care how fast it is.

When you know certain people will be late but turn up on time anyway because you're better at queueueing and like being able to drink everythibg that you've just paid for.

Welcome back TB! You were definitely missed metal discussions have been slow as fuck without someone to stir the pot a bit.

I'm a city gal through and through. I don't know anything about cars but I can give you the fastest trains and exact directions on how to get where you need to go in NYC the fastest way by train lol.
I'm bugging though. This summer I'm getting my license.

Curious to know has anyone ever taken a DNA test before? What was you experience n what test did you take if you have?

two-lane.jpg

the-driver-paperback1.jpg

5162.jpg

Dproof3.jpg

VanishingPointPoster.jpg

JohnCarpenterCHRISTINE_1024_3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ps3.jpg

I walk everywhere. Which means my calves and thighs are nice and toned for me to dropkick the next car guy to ask me what I drive.