The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Pull that shitty rice-beater up next to me at the drag strip and watch what happens. Annihilation. My car is pushing a little over 500HP/500lb-ft TQ. The possibility of you having as much fun in that front-wheel drive four-banger as me in my 6.2 liter RWD monster is approximate zero%.

I have a few older cars too that i don't make payments on, the Vette is my toy. I'd love to give you a ride in it and have you change your mind though.

Pull that shitty rice-beater up next to me at the drag strip and watch what happens. Annihilation. My car is pushing a little over 500HP/500lb-ft TQ. The possibility of you having as much fun in that front-wheel drive four-banger as me in my 6.2 liter RWD monster is approximate zero%.

I have a few older cars too that i don't make payments on, the Vette is my toy. I'd love to give you a ride in it and have you change your mind though.
Hm, being converted to a car enthusiast or spending fewer years of my life chained behind a desk... let me think...

@Baroque ... bitch please. He's comparing a civic to a corvette. I'm explaining the differences. I dont pay $700 a month to haul around groceries and children in this car, but i do rape motherfuckers and take their hard earned money at the track almost every Wednesday. There isn't a week that goes by where i dont drive out of that place up at least $200.

Also, does this stem from the "but deep purple arent metal, THEY HAVE A SONG ABOUT FAST CARS< THAT'S NOT METALZ!" lmao. Lol, please go fuck off in your little suburu

edit: I like how the speed of @Baroque editing. Edited out his douchiness from the previous post.
Something aloing the lines of"BUT NO ONE CARES HOW FAST YOUR CAR IS BRO etc", should have quoted you.

Last edited:
Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Hm, being converted to a car enthusiast or spending fewer years of my life chained behind a desk... let me think...

ohhhhh shit, car enthusiasts can't have desk jobs? sure okey. Do you think most guys that have corvette's worked bagging groceries at Vons or something? I've been a car guy my whole life, and i;ve also had "desk jobs" for a over 10+ years of my life(not anymore, thank the gods) ... so yeah.

K have fun driving in circles in crowded cities with your wannabe macho brocar while i explore the rest of the world

Also my "little subaru" can haul a refrigerator inside it, can your corvette?

Last edited:
ohhhhh shit, car enthusiasts can't have desk jobs? sure okey. Do you think most guys that have corvette's worked bagging groceries at Vons or something? I've been a car guy my whole life, and i;ve also had "desk jobs" for a over 10+ years of my life(not anymore, thank the gods) ... so yeah.
You say this as if it refutes my point. Unless you're suggesting that I too can live the dream of making a living by "raping motherfuckers on the track"

@Baroque lol, damn someones mad that i have a nice car. Its like someone butt raped you with some long-tube headers or something. Why is the hate oozing out of your fingertips? Is it because i haven't responded to any of your posts? i always knew you were a little piece of shit.

And anyway, i have 2 SUV's(proper American ones, unlike you POS subaru) parked in my driveway as im typing. So yeah, i dont thik think there anyway your car can go that mines cant ... but im pretty sure you cant say the same.

Driving in circles? i drive my car almost everywhere. Its my daily driver. Or is it maybe you're dumb enough to think a drag strip is a "circle"?

Last edited:
Unless you're suggesting that I too can live the dream of making a living by "raping motherfuckers on the track"

I dont know about making a living(although i know a few guys who certainly do). But whats wrong with making few hundred(even thousands in some case) dollars everytime you visit a drag strip? I dunno, maybe you dont know how to handle high performance vehicles, in which case i would suggest for you to steer clear of such thing as it would be super costly and you would definitely end up negative.

no one cares how fast your car is dude and you seem really extra proud of yourself about it. it's kind of funny and pathetic. it's like an ant thinking he's an elephant or something because he's lifting a bigger crumb of bread. I could easily go and buy the same car but i think it's a waste of money.