The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

First day of the new year is always a day out of calendar for me, I always feel like shit that time and sleep for most of the day. Finally feel like living today.

Day three of my drinking binge. I may not make it out alive.

Same. Although work tomorrow so I'm gonna be a bit more gentle. Only just got up (at fucking 3pm, because I am scum). Watched the first few episodes of StartUp. Martin Freeman being a bad guy is weird. Tim from The Office shouldn't be sat in a bath with a woman all covered in blood.

watching the Winter Classic, im sure the Blues will lose
With the weather being warm, I should probably clean my muddy bike.
If it stops raining the wife and I are going to get in our walk.

Man when the fuck are all these out of towners going to leave my city? Go back to fucking pennsylvania! I dont really mind them being here, but those cunts act like they own this place. I fuckin' hate new years eve in Pasadena! Traffic and garbage everywhere!

Also, some cunts egged my Suburban(along with a few of the neighbors) when it was parked outside. Almost sure they were from PA, as we don't really do shit like that out here.

But at the same time i feel sorry for most of the penns state fans, getting punked on Colorado boulevard all night long and they had go home with a devastating loss. But that might also explain why my car got egged, lol.