The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm making two payments a year, 2 half-year installments. I didn't put any money down. First installment is higher than the second. Still, it's so much money that it's unthinkable.

No one has control over what they find funny or laugh at, my dudes. There was a discussion about this years ago and Dodens had the same assertion and it's rare that I ever agree with him but there you go.

I had also woken up roughly 20 minutes before that so fatigue too *shrug*

you've got a shit sense of humor if that made you laugh

Ya know, I don't agree with you ever but I'm going to have to make an exception here.

daphgJi.jpg

his first post on this page was great, the meme he posted was bad, (almost) all memes are bad, stop the memes. especially you, you aussie fuck. yes, you.

You never answered my question about your moth collection. Last time I attempt to discuss lepidoptera with anyone! Harrumph!

I'm not an avid moth hobbyist, but I have an admirable taxidermy collection including a deaths head moth I purchased prepared. Beautiful specimen. Also a tobacco horn worm hawk moth I raised from a larvae. It was actually supposed to be food for my bearded dragon but I realized he was way too big when we got home so I kept him as a pet, he mothed, and enjoyed a pleasurable short life before joining the other moth on my shelf.

oh hey cool moths are cool. i have a death's head too, i don't have a collection other than that though, i let them go and the birds gather around and eat them if i'm not careful. i will post some pics of stuff i've caught in a bit if i remember.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem