The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

We need a storytime thread where we can posts about stories in our life that bothers/bugs us.

So my school has a new principal, and he's black. The old principal looked like Santa Claus and the Assistant Prinicipals basically runned the school (aka he didn't do much he was just a figurehead). Now, everyone constantly complains about the new prinicipal (to me he has been supportive and some of his demands actually make sense for the school). However, the new social studies teacher who's teaching a regents United States history class, people just found out he's related to the principal (hes like his nephew or something) and all hell broke loose. The teachers started complaining that the new principal comes in and "gives his people" jobs like teaching the honor kids (many teachers deem this easier because those kids are usually more behaved). However, none of the old social studies teachers have taught a regents United States history class before (this is a high school course. 10th grade specifically. I teach middle school) and therefore they aren't qualified to teach it. The principal's nephew, however has taught it a bunch of times and has a high passing rate. In addition, hes from he neighborhood (most of these teachers are from Long Island or like upstate New York) and is genuinely a nice person and good teacher. Despite me having good ratings I bet I still would have trouble finding a job in Westchester to teach. But these teachers can come to the city, get a job then complain when somebody from the neighborhood and who knows the content gets the job. Give me a fucking break.

Reactions: CiG
Making some "R.J.'s Good Lasagna (tm)" for the girls and myself tonight. Loaded with meat, mushrooms, onions and peppers. Gonna be rad.

drinking metalz and listening to beerz

rhpdigoztz6bgu5xxgqs.jpg

Got the good kinda hangover where you're basically just drunk with a mild hangover so gonna eat everything, drink beers, go to gym, drink beers and then see Accept and Sabaton and drink beers.

And probably defile some poor woman.