The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm pretty sure my personal hell would be annoying never shutting the fuck up boys with high pitched squeaky voices, constantly telling me the same story over and over again until I take a bullet to my head. Never have I wished for a child to go through puberty for their voice to become less annoying.

Fuck fuck fuck I just got to know Clutch are going on a headlining tour and they are visiting my city!!! I cannot conceive how lucky I am! I'm over the moon.

Today marks the first time someone commented on the music I was listening too in the car. Was blasting Eternal Nightmare, some dude I think with face tattoos and piercings (but it was hard to tell because of the sun's glare) was all "FUCK YEAH VIO-LENCE" and threw me the horns. My autistic reaction time was a little slow and prevented me from taking a hand off of the steering wheel (even though we were stopped at a light) but I think I managed a smile, an audible "Yeah", and a high-impact headnod. I turned the music down a bit in anticipation of a potential brief conversation but wondered if I was actually being rude by not turning it up even more.