The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm a loner with a girlfriend. Right now I put my headphones on so I don't have to communicate. She made me vacuum the apartment.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
lol@ all the "oh you have a plumbing problem? Just use drain cleaner!" responses :lol:

Unless your house has some old complicated (or all metal) plumbing I dont see where DIY'ing it is hard at all.

If drain cleaner couldnt clear it, taking a plastic S trap off isnt something I would dare call a plumber for, that's my drain set ups. But eh, whatever, everyone's house is set up different I guess.

Yeah popping open those initial pipes before it gets into the wall is usually pretty easy. Take a gander and save some money, if you can't scrape it yourself call someone. Have a bucket ready underneath and wear gloves though. Nasty shit in there.

I just got a new strainer for my sink actually. You pull a knob and it turns into a stopper. I'm possibly the most interesting person here.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Unless your house has some old complicated (or all metal) plumbing I dont see where DIY'ing it is hard at all.

If drain cleaner couldnt clear it, taking a plastic S trap off isnt something I would dare call a plumber for, that's my drain set ups. But eh, whatever, everyone's house is set up different I guess.

Yeah popping open those initial pipes before it gets into the wall is usually pretty easy. Take a gander and save some money, if you can't scrape it yourself call someone. Have a bucket ready underneath and wear gloves though. Nasty shit in there.

I just got a new strainer for my sink actually. You pull a knob and it turns into a stopper. I'm possibly the most interesting person here.

Now that I know what happened I will attempt to do it myself next time. Need to get a proper pipe wrench though.

If it's a toilet I don't fuck around with that shit.

Well, plunging is fair game for both the toilet and sink.

One time, I was pulling my pants up, and my phone flew out of my pocket and into the toilet. Damn pants with undersized pockets. Well, I had the bravery to put my hand where no hand has gone before and remove it. I just wiped it down with some Clorox wipes and put it on the heater to dry. I've never actually unclogged a toilet with my bare hands. I'm not that hardcore.

I have a memory of being a kid home alone and stopping the toilet up with shit and paper and not knowing what the fuck to do and shit was at the danger zone of coming out of the toilet. I went and found a metal coat hanger and untwisted it and rammed it down the hole until it started letting water down.

Bathroom floor had shitty water and toilet paper everywhere but i arose victorious. Got a towel and soaked up the shit water, threw it in the trash, took a shower with Dawn, finished cleaning my asshole in the shower because I wasn't completely finished through all of that and pretended like it never happened.

I remember having this trip with my class when I was a kid, in elementary school. I dropped a huge stiff monster in the toilet and it just couldn't even fit the escape route. It was huge. My roommates started laughing when they saw the thing and as it was past the bed time they were laughing so much that the teacher came to the room and asked THEM to deal with it. They had to get a fucking ruler and cut it in THREE pieces so it would get swallowed in the portal of shits. Good times.