The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

308733f1b569fdd0ff0a3e2015f8b0e25eec79ac2b7a189ddb3831cbb529b6ca.jpg

HAHAHA i got temp-banned from Facebook for making fun of jimmy kimmel crying about Obamacare and his defective baby

Yeah I'm about an hour in and totally in love, but I'm dreading those fucking CGI lions that I remember.

I thought Gladiator was amazing when it came out, but it seems a bit too forced/over the top now. It's still better than most of the shit Hollywood has been churning out since though.

I feel like Gladiator hasn't aged very well, but I thought it was super sick when I first saw it. Watched it recently and it was alright. I think, as far as that particular genre goes, Braveheart has aged much better. I can still watch that movie and feel some real feels. Probably helps that they weren't using CGI in that one, from what I remember.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
HAHAHA i got temp-banned from Facebook for making fun of jimmy kimmel crying about Obamacare and his defective baby

He has to pay medical bills because he's a millionaire. I've had surgery before,etc... and have had medical bills that were around 1 million dollars. I did not have to pay it because I have 3 dollars, not the I care.

The bad CGI in Gladiator is when they had to digitally impose the slave master's face in a few scenes because he died while filming. It looks really awkward. Lisa Gerrard's music is amazing in it though.

No he was saying how wonderful it is and republicans shouldn't take it away

He has to pay medical bills because he's a millionaire. I've had surgery before,etc... and have had medical bills that were around 1 million dollars. I did not have to pay it because I have 3 dollars, not the I care.
I paid part of that million dollar hospital bill that could've been used on hookers. You suck!

I really want to rant about work... but I'm trying not to. Just a side note most of my bosses have been white and I've never had an issue with them nor when I fucked up i thought it was racism. But if I gotta listen to these neurotic white women complain about the boss being black one more time... they are like gossiping church ladies. Like shut the fuck up, do your job, make the corrections, and then go the fuck home. It's just that simple. And obviously I don't mean that with any sort of racism... I'm just saying.