The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

HAPPY MURKA DAY

giphy.gif

Reactions: CiG and The Ozzman
4th of July weekend ended on a rain out. Didnt accomplish anything except adding new peppers to my garden to replace the broken ones. This year I have some kind of sweet peppers my wife wanted, hungarian wax peppers, jalapenos, paper lantern habaneros, cayenne, thai chili, some kind of tiny purple habanero, and 2 "extreme inferno" peppers, whatever those technically are. Also have tomoatoes and okra planted.

4th of July weekend ended on a rain out. Didnt accomplish anything except adding new peppers to my garden to replace the broken ones. This year I have some kind of sweet peppers my wife wanted, hungarian wax peppers, jalapenos, paper lantern habaneros, cayenne, thai chili, some kind of tiny purple habanero, and 2 "extreme inferno" peppers, whatever those technically are. Also have tomoatoes and okra planted.

That sucks, fireworks galore and drunkenness here as usual. Extreme inferno what do they look like?

Today and tomorrow are national holidays so I don't really need to go to work. My girlfriendwent on a vacation to Bulgaria and my boss left to Slovakia for like 10 days also. I don't have any fucking money till friday as the banks don't process transfers during holidays. Basically I'm just stuck here at home alone. LIstening to some baroque violin sonatas.

I will do the homey things like vacuum, turn on the washing machine, clean the dishes, cook something, find a job, etc.

That sucks, fireworks galore and drunkenness here as usual. Extreme inferno what do they look like?

Going by the picture on the little tab in the plant and limited online information, they look something similar to a scorpion pepper of some sort.

Finally coming to appreciate Slayer.

When they say "free country", they aren't referring to freedom within the country, rather they are referring to the freedom of the country as a whole. It's sort of like a marketing tactic. You are no more free here than you are in most countries, with certain ones excluded of course by their natures as theocratic tyrannies.

Finished all my work early today, so now I plan to finally rewatch Star Wars: The force Awakens for the first time since I watched it at the cinema.

I have a feeling much of my positive feelings towards it was just the cinema appeal.

FINALLY finished replacing my car stereo after 16 hours of general incompetence and step-forgetting. Worked on it from 4PM to 2AM when I finally got everything sounding right, then had to go to work from 3AM to 11AM, then came home, napped to 5PM, and finished everything up/put everything back together just now. Slow as fuck but at least I get there eventually. Blasted Riot's Outlaw for the first drive around the neighborhood. Sounds fucking awesome.

Can't sleep, it's p lame. Shut all the AC vents besides those in the bedroom so fingers crossed the ol human popsicle trick works for me.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity