The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I did not get the gig for that band. However, they were all impressed with the fact that I've been playing for so few years and that I've never played live given how well I played.

Gives me validation of my skills and that I don't think I'm fucking awful.

You'll be on par with Bert and Ernie in no time:

I've been listening to Chiasm this weekend, a solo darkwave artist whose existence is known to me only because she has a song in one of my favorite games, Vampire: Bloodlines. I've come back to this game many times over the 12-13 years I've owned it, and never bothered to check out her music until now.

My first experience with the world of Vampire: The Masquerade was playing the pen and paper game with a group of goths I briefly knew in high school. It was truly a transformative event in my aesthetic life. One of the goths (a redhead, for the sake of reference) also introduced me to Music from the Succubus Club, a mostly-darkwave compilation album which was made to accompany the game, and which I also fell in love with.

I say I knew the goths briefly because the redhead later freaked me out during one of our game nights. We were playing at another goth's house, and that guy had a girlfriend who played with us. At one point during the game, the couple had some private issue they needed to work out, so they went into an adjacent back room of the house. While they were there, the redhead stood between me and the back room, pulled out a knife, and said he had to make sure I didn't go near the room, or he'd have to use the knife.

Obviously I didn't argue with him at the time, but I decided to stay the hell away from him after that night, which led to my estrangement from the group. I just remembered this whole episode tonight while reflecting on the game and the music. Weird how a brief acquaintance with some crazy asshole had such a profound impact on me.

Day one of tying off a very old, unchanging and ugly mole with floss. I've been told by people it works and seems a bit more hygienic than just slicing it off. I'm really excited for next week when this thing is finally gone. Because to hell with paying $200 dollars for that shit, I've had it forever and am like 98% sure it's not melanoma.

he did it! killer performance for a 34 year old. one of the wimbledon classics. you'd think this means it's fed's tournament to lose, but i have a funny feeling the old djokovic is returning...

Reactions: Phylactery
he did it! killer performance for a 34 year old. one of the wimbledon classics. you'd think this means it's fed's tournament to lose, but i have a funny feeling the old djokovic is returning...

Don't jinx it bitch! Federer deserves to be the stand alone for Wimbledon singles titles rather than tied with Sampras as he's clearly the better player.

I've watched a few of Djokovic's matches so far and he does look like he's playing well.

You don't think much of Murray's chances then?

i mean, nadal being out makes it pretty open, he has a chance fo sho. i haven't been massively impressed with him so far though. cilic might be a dark horse too, playing the tennis of his life atm and has won a slam before. djokovic just looks more like his old self in terms of body language i think, he's not sleepwalking through matches like he was.

Doctor shmoctor. I got sick of waiting so I sliced that bitch off, then as a precaution examined it under my microscope full and at cross sections with interpolation, comparing it to web images of benign and malignant nevi. According to my research, it was not a cancerous mole.

It was not that big. But the pure.. meatiness... of the human body never fails to amaze me. I felt like I was filleting a tiny piece of chicken.

Not much, waiting for the pain to make me go to bed, aleviated temporarily until awaken, I can't believe I have to do it again, everyday of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Just watched Murray get beat by Querrey! This makes it easier for Federer! Unfortunately Djokovic is playing really well and Federer is against Roanic next who he lost to last year.