The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting ready for a walk, gotta run to the store for stuff so gonna be doing some Pokemon Go also, I recently got into that. Hope to catch some Magikarp cause I want a Gyarados.

Coming up with ideas for band. Definitely feel that black metal needs more disco beats.

I've been listening to Chiasm this weekend, a solo darkwave artist whose existence is known to me only because she has a song in one of my favorite games, Vampire: Bloodlines. I've come back to this game many times over the 12-13 years I've owned it, and never bothered to check out her music until now.

Such a great game. Think I still have all of the soundtrack files on my PC.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Getting ready for a walk, gotta run to the store for stuff so gonna be doing some Pokemon Go also, I recently got into that. Hope to catch some Magikarp cause I want a Gyarados.

lol nice. i have a 2857cp gyarados but it took me a few months, it's hard work unless you live near a lot of water.

Such a great game. Think I still have all of the soundtrack files on my PC.
I think I must promote it to "favorite game ever" status at this point. There are others which were more mindblowing during the first playthrough (Baldur's Gate, Thief 1, System Shock 2), but none of those has kept me coming back as often, or brought as much magic into my life overall, as Bloodlines.

Reactions: tagradh
lol nice. i have a 2857cp gyarados but it took me a few months, it's hard work unless you live near a lot of water.
I'm only level 16 so I'm still working on getting my Gyarados haha. Plus its a smaller town so I live near water... it's just that I generally see 4-5 Magikarp a day lmao. Spawns aren't the best here but I'ma eventially Poketour up to the cities with the boys soon.

Passed my last test for teaching so I can fully do away with my trans b certificate(it expires after 3 years so you have 3 years to get your masters n pass all those tests) for my initial certificate, which comes with a pay increase! Stoked. Passing is a score of 520 and I got 560.

Also I just watched a Korean zombie horror movie on Netflix called Train to Busan and I'm officially terrified, so I'm up. It ruled n was terrifying.

I think I must promote it to "favorite game ever" status at this point. There are others which were more mindblowing during the first playthrough (Baldur's Gate, Thief 1, System Shock 2), but none of those has kept me coming back as often, or brought as much magic into my life overall, as Bloodlines.

I dunno. I'd take either BG and possibly SS2 over it.

It amazes me how few people that are supposedly really into games seem to have played much of the greatest stuff, which is by and large for PC and from the mid 90s to mid 00s.

I'm only level 16 so I'm still working on getting my Gyarados haha. Plus its a smaller town so I live near water... it's just that I generally see 4-5 Magikarp a day lmao. Spawns aren't the best here but I'ma eventially Poketour up to the cities with the boys soon.

lol guys you're actually still playin this game! it has been dead since like October!

BOoXLAfCEAAyCLW.jpg

i'm almost level 31, just need venusaur, machamp, lapras and dragonite to complete gen 1 (aside from regionals/legendaries ugh). i'm not super into it anymore but i still just have it on when i'm walking around out of habit, and the raids have been a fun new addition. it's always fun when they do events too.