The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Go to Poland, we'll have a meetup
We've talked about hopping across to somewhere for a few days but I don't think it'll be Poland. I'll let you know where we go if we do it.

We're having some fish with my girlfriend. Meeting Funerary_Doom later.
If we end up going to Prague while we're here we should beer.

We've talked about hopping across to somewhere for a few days but I don't think it'll be Poland. I'll let you know where we go if we do it.

If we end up going to Prague while we're here we should beer.

man Prague this time of year is fucking brutal with 18 YO Americans and 70 year old people. Hit up Krakow, it's better and very similar to Prague. And cheaper. Poland #1

Not much, love vaccuming my apartament, dirt devil, shit sucks like a mother fucker.

Fuck yeah, holidays.

Booking flights to South Korea and Japan for this November today, leaving after the semester's exams. Keen as fuck, secondhand record stores in Osaka are honestly worth travelling for. Hopefully won't go over the luggage weight allowance again due to impulsive LP purchases.

Did he take you that pub with the blue hippo outside it? All we did was pub crawl and drink Urquell while I was there and it was lovely.

I don't remember a blue hippo though I'm sure he mentioned it. It was next to the whore houses and it was called illegal bar. We're hanging out again so hopefully I'll get a picture with him and have more beers naturally

I don't remember a blue hippo though I'm sure he mentioned it. It was next to the whore houses and it was called illegal bar. We're hanging out again so hopefully I'll get a picture with him and have more beers naturally

The Hippo (U Hrocha) is right under the Saint Vitus cathedral. I don't recall going to the illegal bar, although Arg almost convinced me to go get a hooker with him.

That's average man, look after yourself. I came off escitalopram abruptly not too far back, was unpleasant as fuck but felt much better after.

Is this with or without doctor approval?

Since you said your life has been miserable, withdrawing from treatment may not be the best of plans.

With. I'd not have balls to go off venlafaxine alone. Now I was prescribed prozac (fluoxetine) and the first application is due tomorrow. Hope for the better.

Also @Raoul Duke Escitalopram is shit. Siren's charm.

Just read up about that. Despite all the heinous shit I hear regularly in metal lyrics, suicide still fucks with me to the core. Fucking awful.