The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back in America and I have post-vacation blues. Maybe I'll post some pictures from Prague. That city is really beautiful. Today I have to be an adult at a retirement party for a coworker. I'm still jet lagged and keep sleeping and waking up at various hours. So far I've slept ten hours since being back, and I would've slept more if I didn't have to be somewhere today.

Post-anything blues are the fucking worst. Ugh.

I've actually been really practicing my acoustic guitar chops and it's pretty cool that I can cleanly to into a C chord from virtually any position now. Couple months ago I could barely even pull it off. Now, to just master the dreaded F chord and my singer/songwriter career is going to start.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Back in America and I have post-vacation blues. Maybe I'll post some pictures from Prague. That city is really beautiful. Today I have to be an adult at a retirement party for a coworker. I'm still jet lagged and keep sleeping and waking up at various hours. So far I've slept ten hours since being back, and I would've slept more if I didn't have to be somewhere today.

https://www.facebook.com/tom.nixon.71/videos/vb.285403873/10100374928305325/?type=2&theater

Reactions: Funerary_Doom

Ahh you went last year! I agree it's such a beautiful city (tbh I haven't seen many cities which will change soon but it's definitely the most fairytale I've seen). I literally felt like in a video game like Assassin's Creed or something.

Going from having a great time and a break from monotony and your usual schedule to going back to monotony and that very schedule is a difficult shift for sure. We need more breaks in general. I can't tell you how much brain power I used during vacation to navigate an unknown city :lol:

I have a skin rash which I am fairly certain is pityriasis rosea, judging from what I looked up online. Irksome though it may be, it also provokes a certain perverse fascination. Whenever I take my clothes off, I find myself transfixed for five minutes at a time with both awe and disgust, looking over the myriad lesions which have manifested themselves on my body.

awesome ride on the trails
came home and cut the backyard
ate some frozen burritos with shredded cheese, salsa, and some trader joes green jally sauce
About to take a shower
if the wife goes to bed early, I think I may watch the GI Joe movie... the cartoon

Reactions: Dak and Doomguy
Drinking like an asshole for no reaason. wifes aslleep. dogs are asleep. feeling alone in my own house. Called off work tomorrow for a reason i cant seem to remember. Hope it didnt sound too stupid. Thinking about asking my doctor for something to deal with stress. Chugging $8 vodka works but is probably killing me.

Reactions: Dak
There aren't pills for stress, just anxiety or depression, and they aren't necessarily any better for you than alcohol unless your liver is shot, in terms of trying to chemically treat it.