The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Btw, @CASSETTEISGOD do you have another Facebook account? I've recently realized you've completely disappeared from my wall and then I saw you are no longer in my friend list. Did you throw me out, cunt? :tickled:.

Oh I had to delete that shit, apparently some faggot from Pakistan hacked it and Facebook wanted me to scan my personal identification to recover it. :lol:

Naturally I said fuck that and made a new one. I'll link you dude, I haven't re-added everybody yet I'm lazy.

Yeah. I mean, he tried so hard and got so far...

Now the white trash welfare civilization of the US is devastated, there won't be another Linkin Park Heavy album, old school Backstreet Park when they were Heavy.

Is this with or without doctor approval?

Since you said your life has been miserable, withdrawing from treatment may not be the best of plans.

Antidepressants cause chronic ailments, and someone is put on them or they don't know why, and then have chronic ailments, no one cares , docs don't, insurance companies have to pay the doc's,etc...

I think you're mixing up demographics.

Correct. Kid Rock is white trash oriented, whereas LP occupies the opposite end of the scale according to this chart, which is backed by Science™:

404.png

Drinkin beer, prescribe people meds and kill them, you can't be misrable and be worse off then you were prior when you're dead , you won't even know you were alive and died anyways, because you don't have an electrical current anymore because you're dead.

Last edited:
I just discovered that I laugh like this guy irl

Even though I know nothing of the show, somehow I was expecting something along the lines of that ending

I just made me a coffee so strong I'm gonna fucking fly to another dimension. Also, listening to a Doombringer album. I think a lot of people forgot about The Grand Sabbath and it's actually on par with actual Cultes Des Ghoules. Also, I have booked flights to NYC and back and some Airbnb in Brooklyn and I'm not sure if there's more people from UM that I could meet there? In August?

I just made me a coffee so strong I'm gonna fucking fly to another dimensiont?

When I wake up in the morning feel like I was hit by a train and ripped to shreds or something, agony, then I hit the microwave first thing out of almost panic and the coffee makes me feel normal, there's no way could not drink it.

The only time I microwave coffee is when I temporarily forget about it and feel it'd be a waste to tip it all out, so I heat it up for 10 seconds.