The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, while it's quite far from Malmö to Stockholm (~5h train ride) it's hardly the other side, I mean, Stockholm isn't even in the northern half of Sweden. Luleå and northwards is "the other side of Sweden" :p

I love Scandinavia, the pristine landscapes of Scandinavian countries make me orgasmic.

And with 'the other side of Sweden' I meant the opposite coastline.

Schön! I'll be in Berlin until September 4th, and then I'll be living in Münster until July of next year. If you're planning to pass through the city before returning home, let me know and we can knock a few back together!
Ah nice, yeah we planning on staying in Berlin for a few days before we leave, will message you if we get a spare minute for a beverage or two

I love Scandinavia, the pristine landscapes of Scandinavian countries make me orgasmic.

And with 'the other side of Sweden' I meant the opposite coastline.
I can't say I disagree, I also love it here, can't imagine myself moving somewhere else. Never felt 100% comfortable anywhere else. While I like Europe as a whole most of middle and southern Europe feels too run down generally and the rest of the world is too weird. :p

not too well traveled in sweden, but driving around Norway is a fucking hassle and almost makes one hate the geography of the country. the bus from copenhagen -> bergen was also ridiculous

i once had a driving holiday in norway that started at bergen, went up to bodø, across into sweden and back down. it ruled but ugh those public toilets out in the sticks are not fun.

Drinking and listening to Voivod. I think if my mind was a room you could enter the music that would be playing would be Voivod. They're not my favorite band but they're up there. If I was music I think I'd be Voivod, assuming I was good music. It's discordant, melancholy and nerdy.

It's either that or enka or Nobuo.

Trying to build model houses while my daughter's looking on and "helping". :)

Also annoyed that it's too windy outside so I can't spraypaint (primer) a few parts for the model because they are too small and risk blowing away with the wind. :p

Reactions: Onder
People congratulating others on their wedding anniversaries is fucking stupid.

One of the major implications of being married, at least in the UK, is that the people involved like each other. How the fuck does people continuing with something they enjoy warrant congratulations on an arbitrary date?

Wedding anniversaries should be used to shame the couples that hate each other into doing the sensible thing and breaking up.

Drinking beer, i'm going to fall dead on the floor, there's nothing I can do about it, it's just what happened, I have to face death, the unknown.

Drinking my only beer,this can't be, fuck the world, i can't believe this shit.

Last edited: