The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dude fuck off, I just got home and wanted to get a beer on my way home but the store was closed. I took it like a man and am drinking water.

Me fuck off, you telling me to fuck myself, fuck you to me, fuck my mother ?. Is that were you're sayin'. I'm an asshole, you think your tough, are you sure ?. I stepped in dogshit earlier and if I do not have dogs there should not be dogshit infront of my place, if the dog owner was not a chick i'd take one of your shitty beers and crack it over the dudes fuckin head, fuck the store.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Made myself a proper absinthe.

Bought a bottle Friday out of curiosity. It's what I wish Jagermeister was. Gotta be timid of that shit though. Fucking high as fuck abv.

Me fuck off, you telling me to fuck myself, fuck you to me, fuck my mother ?. Is that were you're sayin'. I'm an asshole, you think your tough, are you sure ?. I stepped in dogshit earlier and if I do not have dogs there should not be dogshit infront of my place, if the dog owner was not a chick i'd take one of your shitty beers and crack it over the dudes fuckin head, fuck the store.

Okay.

Not much, heard a helicopter earlier, it was loud and unusual sounding where I went outside, twelve helicopters, it was pretty cool at the time.

Sitting at Cologne airport waiting to board my flight to Prague where I won't be meeting @Onder because he just left for New York. Stupid unfortunate coincidences are gay and stupid.

Reactions: Onder and Dak
Nearly finished the 4th season of Samurai Jack, about 2 episodes away. I'm pretty keen to see the final season.

Also I just had some amazing chicken wings that were pretty hot. My lips are fucking burning.