The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Browsing UM in Frankfurt airport waiting for my final flight to Prague. Will post some pictures from my NYC trip, it was epic. When I get home.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
A friend of mine killed himself recently, have not seen him in years, but known him since a kid, he would text me once in awile, we were best friends, like a month ago he hung himself.

Last edited:
Not much, have to return cans for exactly 1 beer, luckily a friend off mine from a half way house is going to get beer later, I told him he was going to lose his place and end up drinking beer anyways, not that I care, I don't even want to drink and do it anyways, I have no choice.

Reactions: The Butt
protesters are hypocrites, they don't even believe what they think or even live by their own apparent values, the task force should take everyone out on the streets with rock salt and show it on TV.

Sipping on a quart of moonshine some shady guy at work got me. Kinda nasty actually. Might go blind.

I don't know what it is about moonshine, but it makes me gag. My stomach retches it like it's trying to expel poison. I can down a whole bottle of $7 vodka, $10 gin no problem like a possessed alcoholic but moonshine... blech. I'll drink it because it was free I guess.

Reactions: Phylactery
I'm the same as you. Moonshine makes me gag. Fucking disgusting! But at the same time, I'll drink anything that's free!

I'm rather drunk. I'ts 4:30 in the morning and I've just got in. Been out since 4pm. I'll probably pay for it tomorrow!