The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's usually why I don't eat in places like that. You're just better off eating produce from an actual supermarket and it would be more fulfilling and just as healthy.

That's weird. Vegan/vegetarian restaurants around here tend to avoid the fake meat stuff, it's the supermarkets that are loaded with it.

which one do you use?
Adblock works fine for me on my pc.

Nothing beats REAL meat, fuck that vegan alternative shite.

I agree with @Funerary_Doom that I would rather just eat food that wasn't pretending to be meat. Give me real vegetables and well-made non-animal food.
Have you ever tried it? They can do amazing shit with soy and wheat gluten. Always depends on the chef though.

That's weird. Vegan/vegetarian restaurants around here tend to avoid the fake meat stuff, it's the supermarkets that are loaded with it.
Most of the vego/vegan restaurants I've been to have had a good balance of both.

You guys are killing the site with the AdBlock stuff (not trying to guilt you, just truth). I'm trying my best to find ways to fund the site and offset server costs.

@TechnicalBarbarity what screen size are you running that you see it like that. Also, send me a screen shot of the upper area of the page where you would see your User Name section off to the right. Thanks.

Will i get my viewing area back if use ad/pop-up blockers?

fKYGZxO.png

Gng2ioF.png

8ojbMqQ.png

ybdVUmN.png

Yeah I used to be a vegan, I'm not saying it can't be done well, but I never got the point. Fucking nostalgic former-meat eaters. :lol:
I think the point is 'why the hell not?'. If it tastes good and it's non-flesh then veggos/vegans should have the option of being able to eat a burger or a spaghetti bolognese or whatever.

I think the point is 'why the hell not?'. If it tastes good and it's non-flesh then veggos/vegans should have the option of being able to eat a burger or a spaghetti bolognese or whatever.

I always thought it tasted like shit myself, but I grew up on farms so I have very sensitive taste buds for fake ass bullshit. :lol:

Mostly a bunch of city-dwelling yuppie scum that inhale that horrible shite.

I always thought it tasted like shit myself, but I grew up on farms so I have very sensitive taste buds for fake ass bullshit. :lol:

Mostly a bunch of city-dwelling yuppie scum that inhale that horrible shite.
*Sips on latte and takes a bite of smashed avo on sourdough with aged balsamic*

..cool.

You guys are killing the site with the AdBlock stuff (not trying to guilt you, just truth). I'm trying my best to find ways to fund the site and offset server costs.
I do a shitload of browsing on my phone and I have no adblocker installed on it. I'll try to disable my Adblock when browsing on my pc from now on.

Reactions: Onder and MetalAges
Well this weekend has been underwhelming so far. Was supposed to be a 5 day mini vacation heading into our marriage anniversary... instead Tuesday I had to leave work early to take my wife to a quick care place and it turns out she has pneumonia. Instead of sticking our toes in the sand and hiking in mountains, it's been pretty well damage control.