The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to some new music. I should check the music thread to see what year list we are up to.

New York City's humidity has been insane. My hair looks like a jerricurl these days because it never seems to dry completely.

Reactions: CiG
I'm talking about how, like, you know you need to eat and stuff, and it's not like you are actually going to puke it back up (I never fucking puke from drinking these days, unless me and 2 dudes split a handle of Kessler whiskey...) but you just can't force it down your stomach?

For 2 days straight.

I didnt go 2 days, but every time i thought about eating i felt like yakking. All i did is sit in a dark room and look at the walls. Every time i closed my eyes my head would spin. So all i did was sit there like a fucking braindead zombie for a full day. Went from around 215lbs to a little over 210 in 2 days(counting the night before where all i ate was a few wings and a couple sliders).

Don't know how about Prague, but it's been raining cats and dogs here for like 6 days now. Unstoppable rain.

Do you actually live in Silesia as in Slezsko? Polish or czech part?

EDIT: Holy shit I didn't know Silesia officially went this far west.

EDIT2: Heh, the sign of upper Silesia is pretty badass:

Upper_Silesia_coat_of_arms.png

I didnt go 2 days, but every time i thought about eating i felt like yakking. All i did is sit in a dark room and look at the walls. Every time i closed my eyes my head would spin. So all i did was sit there like a fucking braindead zombie for a full day. Went from around 215lbs to a little over 210 in 2 days(counting the night before where all i ate was a few wings and a couple sliders).

See, mine are different. I don't get dizzy or anything like that. It's like my drive to eat is just gone. I don't even think about it for those couple of days. I might force down some toast just because I know I need to eat something, but generally I'm just not even thinking about eating.