The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What should be lazy and drunk saturday. I went to my office to sort out some documents and check out what I missed during my week away. Hopefully one step closer to putting an end to this job.

I bought some fancy coffee. I don't know why. And some nice bread.

Don't spose any of you goons wants to or knows anyone that might be interested in doing some BAN/Aosoth/Godflesh like vocals.

I felt the need to play guitar, one of those no choice things. I was craving to play chords, and wanted melody. Then it became classical, and I got some satisfaction out of Air on a G string by Bach. Then needed jazz, John Coltrane - Equinox. No choice in that, and it hit the spot. A sort of unconscious desire. My apologies to the neighbours when I see them. Lucky for them this time no Marshalls and electric. A craving for creativity and expression. I know why these old rockers cant ever hang up and retire.

Bout to take an exam. Probably shoulda played a little less guitar the past few days and revised for more than 30 minutes. Probably won't matter at all.

Fuckyeah, sponge brain.

I hope you had someone run past the window during the exam taking and yell "exams fuck yeah!" like I did when I saw the "AP Exams-No talking" sign at school.

I just fucking realized what I'm going to do! Since I can't drink with the antibiotics, I will get stoned. I do have some weed here, enough for one, certainly.

I'm glad you came to a solution. :lol:

My boyfriends little brother is here. I can't believe how big he is now, but he acts exactly the same from when he was a child. He literally towers over me now, and he's just a teenager. My boyfriend had to tell him to turn down the flamboyantness while in the Bronx though. Trains were fucked up and had to do shuttle bus nonsense and these real tough dudes walked in and stuff. Meanwhile my boyfriends little brother is waving around a drag queen fan, bright blue hair, n talking about gay stuff super loud. I don't care but you know don't want anyone missing with him, or else I'd have to step in. He'll get me shot in my neighborhood. :lol:

Turns out I could be a professional fucking fuck boi. I can't even walk down the street without some arab offering me gold rings with his address. Am I wearing wrong things? I have sneakers and a hoodie and some black pants, do I fucking look like a whore? He tried to put his massive gold ring in my hand and said "I GIVE YOU MY GOLD, THIS IS MY ADDRESS".

p6b3g.jpg

Speaking of drinking, I went out on Saturday at 5pm for a "few" drinks. Ended up rolling in at nearly 5am. Ooops. Ended up going back to a friend's house and playing drunken Mario Kart on the Wii. Loser had to down their drink.