The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

First week back at school and I'm dying from exhaustion. So much work to do and so many lessons to plan! I have a full teaching day tomorrow as well :(

My new year 7s have been brilliant so far though, really pleased with the work they've produced. The year 10s on the other hand seem jaded and apathetic.

Another doctor appointment today + missing more and more work. At least my butt is better now, I was getting tired of that blood/shit combo. I'm on antibiotics though so no beer for me.

Bout to take an exam. Probably shoulda played a little less guitar the past few days and revised for more than 30 minutes. Probably won't matter at all.

Fuckyeah, sponge brain.

I had that two years ago, once it popped my ass leaked for about a week, thankfully I just happened to be on a two week vacation and was able to stay home. I would sit on a bed of paper towels and it would leave a nice bloody puss filled shape of my ass crack every time I stood up.

After a week it stopped leaking and I was fine. I would recommend wearing adult diapers.

I was coming back from the store yesterday and before I could get my door open pissed my pants.

Don't mean to always talk about work but I've literally got my shit cut out for me this year. My homeroom kids are sweet and they sorta look at me like I'm crazy. But the other class I teach is 7 boys and 1 girl and they all (besides the girl) make you earn your paycheck. Holy shit. I'm happy I don't deal with them the most, but it's an emotionally disturbed class. One kid in particular is crazy. My old students were saying "don't pay him any mind hes crazy." He was actually okay today and did some work. But he also said he's only listening because he's got some crush. Look. Just don't turn up with me give me your best shot and we're cool. I had to get pretty damn ghetto with them though. Rough bunch, once again I'm singing afuckingmen that isn't my homeroom. They stole a teachers car keys last year, broke into his car, and tried to drive it.

Reactions: Onder
Don't mean to always talk about work but I've literally got my shit cut out for me this year. My homeroom kids are sweet and they sorta look at me like I'm crazy. But the other class I teach is 7 boys and 1 girl and they all (besides the girl) make you earn your paycheck. Holy shit. I'm happy I don't deal with them the most, but it's an emotionally disturbed class. One kid in particular is crazy. My old students were saying "don't pay him any mind hes crazy." He was actually okay today and did some work. But he also said he's only listening because he's got some crush. Look. Just don't turn up with me give me your best shot and we're cool. I had to get pretty damn ghetto with them though. Rough bunch, once again I'm singing afuckingmen that isn't my homeroom. They stole a teachers car keys last year, broke into his car, and tried to drive it.

0kindergarten_cop5.gif

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Weird, I do not other than a false flag? Do you know what software your firewall may use at work?

false-flag-alex-jones-is-a-false-flag-12067336.png

Reactions: Dak
Best thing that's ever happened to you :p

Today an order of Scandinavian beers is coming by mail and I will just look at the bottles for a month. Fresh IPAs turning old while I chew on some pills. If I was crazy I would ceremonially sacrifice them by letting my girlfriend drink them but I would have to tear my cock off watching that.

I just fucking realized what I'm going to do! Since I can't drink with the antibiotics, I will get stoned. I do have some weed here, enough for one, certainly.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Hope any Floridians from the board keep safe. I'm generally the first to joke but I personally know several people whose lives will be ruined by this hurricane, it's really pretty fucking awful. There's a few friends on the coasts nobody can get ahold of, hopefully they're just too busy getting the hell out of there.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Florida and Texas both voted for Trump. Definitely God's judgment.

(No, I don't really believe that, but you bet your ass there are plenty of dumb-as-fuck Trump supporters who would say something similar if the two states in question were Democrat.)

you don't know what you got till it's gone, you can't drive a vehicle in the water, it's not a boat, unless it's one of those boat/cars.

Reactions: -CC-