The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been in a world of anal pain for the last couple of days, on friday I didn't go to work at all, missed some important business too, my doctor's appointment is tuesday because both the clinics that deal with shit like mine are just fucking overcrowded with humanoids with gut issues.

There's some bulk under the skin of my choco star that hurts like the seventh chamber of ritual hell and it bursted and there's some shit coming out I can only hope it's not literal shit from my colon because well, fistulas are a thing, unfortunately. And kids like me don't want no faeces rotting in their bodies.

I can't sit so I just wiggle on the couch like a worm on opiates.

I had that two years ago, once it popped my ass leaked for about a week, thankfully I just happened to be on a two week vacation and was able to stay home. I would sit on a bed of paper towels and it would leave a nice bloody puss filled shape of my ass crack every time I stood up.

After a week it stopped leaking and I was fine. I would recommend wearing adult diapers.

Reactions: Onder
I had that two years ago, once it popped my ass leaked for about a week, thankfully I just happened to be on a two week vacation and was able to stay home. I would sit on a bed of paper towels and it would leave a nice bloody puss filled shape of my ass crack every time I stood up.

After a week it stopped leaking and I was fine. I would recommend wearing adult diapers.

Yeah that sounds the same. I stick a paper towel between my asscheeks and then when I pick it up there's a pus stain and some of it leaks out as I open the entrance to the dimension of burning pain of hell.

My girlfriend offered me her extra slim pads but I had to refuse because I just couldn't suddenly find myself so close to this downgrading side of womanhood.

Reactions: SWAT
Yeah that sounds the same. I stick a paper towel between my asscheeks and then when I pick it up there's a pus stain and some of it leaks out as I open the entrance to the dimension of burning pain of hell.

My girlfriend offered me her extra slim pads but I had to refuse because I just couldn't suddenly find myself so close to this downgrading side of womanhood.

What causes this problem?

He's on disability so he sits around trying to be edgy on forums while getting a check from the government. My tax dollars at work.

Funny you mentioned this recently, but I got a call from some program that gets you some kind of job and they scheduled me an appt, you can go into random place's and fill out an application, but it's a long process and you don't know if someone is going to call you back or what not, so am going to try this and see how it goes.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
It's 4:50 am and wide awake. Gotta be up in ten minutes. Also, is it pretty shitty of me to assign a book and assignment for the summer and just reading and getting through the book? Fucking summer went by so damn fast.