The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Happy Birthday! @Funerary_Doom I wish you nothing but the best! :kickass:

Thanks man! I'm over here begging for Friday to come. Lol. one more day of these kids and freeedom for two days haha. And hopefully some extra birthday drinks

Edit: shoes on or off debate: I let my guest(s) decide what's more comfortable for them. It also depends like where in the house we are. The basement, i always keep my shoes on, but my room since there's rug
i take my shoes off n usually they'll follow. But I don't care either way

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
When there's snow on the ground or it's mud season it's common courtesy to take your shoes off around here so you don't drag that shit all over the house.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
I personally think not taking off your shoes at the door is kind of gross. Why would I want dirt and stuff in my house?

If you really want to have shoes on bring indoor shoes please.

I personally think not taking off your shoes at the door is kind of gross. Why would I want dirt and stuff in my house?

If you really want to have shoes on bring indoor shoes please.
If there is dirt or mud or dogshit on my shoes I take them off at the door. Otherwise I leave them on because a. It's a fucking pain in the arse to take them off and put them back on all the time, and b. I don't eat my dinner off the floor.

only rich white people (in the US) leave their shoes on because someone else is cleaning their floor. no sane person who sweeps/mops/vacuums their dwelling allows people with shoes on

only rich white people (in the US) leave their shoes on because someone else is cleaning their floor. no sane person who sweeps/mops/vacuums their dwelling allows people with shoes on

Or poor white people that don't own their home.