The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Are they sure it's just one shooter? I just listened to an interview with a woman in Vegas who said there may be two or three.

Bout to go see some band called No Raza. Never heard em, gonna let it be a surprise. Colombian death metal from the 90s so... Hopefully, despite the nu-metal as fuck sounding name (I don't speak Spanish, fuck off), not gonna be awful. Only £3 anyway (how is everything so cheap away from London?)

This hot girl is gonna be there, anyway. And she's studying biomedical science so. My penis really likes intelligent, attractive people.

Vegas guy has a pretty high score. You'd have thought if the threat from terrorists was as great as much of the media makes out this sorta thing would be happening on a near daily basis. Guys like this prove just how piss easy it is to fire a load of bullets at a large group of people. Why are most terrorists so shit?

My thoughts too. Aside from the Orlando guy, non-Muslim lone-man shooters and bombers are generally far more successful at killing massive groups of people than Muslims are. Bizarre that more shooters aren't learning from this.

True, I more meant from the angle of the chosen method and weaponry as opposed to a truck attack or explosives.

How was it? :D

They were decent. Guy from one of the support bands is up for doing some VOKILLZ for me and I've got a dude that wants to release tapes so someone give me a name for a band that sounds like Grave Miasma or whatever - cause all I'm interested in is playing guitar. Fuck words. Girl asked me out too so I guess a decent gig overall.

Was going to be responsible and go to work on my birthday today but they made the mistake of telling me I would be going out with guys I can't stand annnnnnd I'd have to be in at 5 am, which means wake up time would have been 3:30.

Said fuck it and called off.