The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Took a shower this morning and now there is a slow drain in my shower. Being a home owner sucks sometimes. I miss being able to just call the maintenance department at my apartment and have them come fix it. Let's hope Liquid Plumr fixes it tonight!

Took a shower this morning and now there is a slow drain in my shower. Being a home owner sucks sometimes. I miss being able to just call the maintenance department at my apartment and have them come fix it. Let's hope Liquid Plumr fixes it tonight!

You're a hairy motherfucker, Liquid Plumr is all you need.

But what's the difference?

The difference is I'm going to fuck you up and you're going to have tinnitus at the sametime, you will be fucked up so bad you're going to wish you benced 300 hundred pounds after I fuck your shit up, I don't player games or fuck around, I fuck shit up so bad it's beyond human comprehension, I willl fuck shit, you're gonna get raped and like it, get fuckin raped!

I woke up in the middle ofthe night by hatred of all things. Things kept coming up on my mind and it was all things I felt serious contempt of. This lasted for about 20 minutes and then I fell asleep again. Woke up feeling much better.

I drink a lot of water today. I feel like eating something greasy too.

Sometimes I spend time with receptionists at work, tell them what to do and stuff, they're a service in the building where I'm the manager. This fat mid-age woman suddenly made a weird suprised noise and seemed all shocked at what she saw on her computer screen so I was like wtf what's happening. I looked at her computer and turns out she was googling menopause.

I didn't do a fucking thing this Friday night and I absolutely hated it. After last week's crazy bender I've decided to spend a few weeks staying sober and I already am fucking hating this decision. What the fuck is there to do while you are sober other than argue with you fucking morons about mundane shit?

I didn't do a fucking thing this Friday night and I absolutely hated it. After last week's crazy bender I've decided to spend a few weeks staying sober and I already am fucking hating this decision. What the fuck is there to do while you are sober other than argue with you fucking morons about mundane shit?

... tell me about it. I've been sober(weed free) for almost 40 days now and have started to look forward to the daily arguments here. fuck. me.

Fucking degenerates with over-stimulated pleasure sensors. Live an abstinent life and arguing on internet forums on a Friday night will be something you look forward to.