The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A huge flying roach fell out of the air vent in my classroom today while teaching and fell on top of a desk without the student knowing. I calmly told the students to stand up, push in their chairs and line up outside. They were confused as hell because it was literally in the middle of a lesson. Then the motherfucking roach started crawling and I guess I might have made a face when they were lining up. They realized it was a roach and I lost my gangsta points, apparently.

Flying roaches shouldn’t be in air vents! And I’m still a G, fuck those roaches. :lol: I’m not afraid of anyone but a flying roach is a whole other story.

Work week getting worse. Heavy telehandler attachment fell on my leg today. All the skin is scuffed off and and its swollen and sore as shit. Sure its gonna feel like fucking shit in the morning.

DilworthApt2.gif

Remember Joe's apartment?

Reactions: CiG
!!!EU fags alert!!!

My inflamed butthole will be present in Dresden and Leipzig on the weekend of 11-12 November. Coincidentally, it's also my birthday, so many beers will be had.

I'm open to meet up with any UM fags except like Trump supporters and stuff. Anyone from Germany maybe?

Reactions: Funerary_Doom