The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's weird because I definitely wash my upper lip frequently just because I prefer drinking tap water straight from the faucet, so I always have a wet upper-lip/mustache area to towel-dry.

I brush after every meal as well btw.

Actually, maybe it's the method of measurement itself causing the discrepancy. Do you guys actually raise your upper lip region flush in contact with your nostrils, or are you just going by what you naturally smell on a day to day basis? This is basically the method I would use:

Attachments

• 1507441095846.gif
    1507441095846.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
So U-M was nearly your first forum? That's cool. It's fucked up thinking about how I consider metal forums to be a fourth and nearly-last chapter in my foruming life (vidya --> politics --> tech --> metal), yet I still joined my first metal forum in 2005. It's like not only did the real world pass me by so quickly but even my forum life did and now everything seems slow by reference.

I didn't get into IRC until several months after, and I always had to keep it on the downlow because my dad forbade chatrooms on the grounds of internet rapists being everywhere. Those were some fun times too though, especially hanging out on #fap at esper.net.

I started on a psytrance forum in 02. Have posted on various other music/band forums, car forums and bass forums over the years but my heart remains true to UM ❤️

Reactions: Onder
I started posting on the Disturbed forum for a little while, circa '02. I also posted on the TotalWar forum for a little while. I joined The Gauntlet at the beginning of my senior year of high school, and that's when my metal knowledge really started to grow, although I was already off the nu metal shitwagon by then.

I started posting on a racing simulation games forum in 2004 and I basically learned english there. The forum is gone now, it was called RaceSimCentral.

I got my first start on Team Fortress Classic clan forums that someone from high school told me about. After that it moved to music related so I went to TabCrawler forums back when it was super active and then went to Amplitude-X (small set of people who left TabCrawler) and here and SMNNews forums when I started getting into metal. Then I went back to TC and then Amplitude-X until we called the admin out on lying to us and he shut the forum down. I'm on the New Standard Elite boards but I don't go there much now. For some reason the admins refuse to put a social forum there and I don't want to talk about death metal 24/7/365 so I remain here.