The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

attachment.php

Work is a shitshow. Customers need to fuck off. No, harassing me "when will chickens be out of the oven?" will not make them come out faster. Quite the contrary.

Saw Merciless yesterday and they ruled. Got super drunk at the show. I mean what pushed me over to blackout mode was when my friend slipped me her bottle of Jim bean to take a swig at after having like idk 6 drinks. Oof. I remember the show perfectly though and even saw cookta for a bit and hung with him.

Miserably lesson planned with a crazy headache. No regrets I enjoyed life on Friday lol.

Now that I'm old enough to actually have enough facial hairs to vaguely resemble a mustache, I notice that my upper lip perpetually smells like refried beans and corn schips, even after going days without eating them (they're still my staple food). For those with longer manly experience in such matters, how do you deal with this? Do you wash your mustache with shampoo? Do you savor the scent and let it become a part of your natural musk? Have others ever commented on the smell or flavor of your mustache?

I shower every day M-F and sometimes on the weekend depending on whether I have to work on it. It smells every day. Do you use bar soap on your mustache?

There's a fucking explosion of hipster barbershops in my city, they're on every fucking corner. Maybe this is what they do. Clean shit off their awesome fucking mustaches.

So you guys seriously have never had something like this? I was genuinely hopeful that you guys would tell me that it's the mark of a manly man to cultivate and perfect his own trademark aroma in his mustache and that this would be a rare bonding moment where I could imagine having something in common with you normies.

I've had a mustache for 13 years or so. If you dont want it to be gross, keep it off your lip. I keep a small pair of scissors in the bathroom mirror thing and trim it when I feel it start to migrate too closely to my mouth.

Other than that, if you have a pointy nose like I do, water will cascade down the sides and seemingly miss your mustache altogether in the shower. I actually do have to consciously take some body wash and smear it across the top of my lip and chin.

I'm currently sitting here sipping on some captain morgan private stock, which tastes like liquid candy...kinda early, but I'm just gonna sit here all day anyway.

The only time I'll have any thing like that is if I drunkenly smash a kebab on the way home from a gig and it's still lingering in my facial hair the next morning. A shower most definitely will rectify the situation.

I shower every day M-F and sometimes on the weekend depending on whether I have to work on it. It smells every day. Do you use bar soap on your mustache?
I only have a faint one about 15% of the time (I try not to have one at all) but I use Old Spice body wash tbh. Never smells. I dunno what you're doing to have it smell so bad.

I worked a lot of hours this weekend and now I am headbanging to Metallica. Have a metal evening everyone. :kickass:

I generally rinse my facial hair after brushing my teeth, so I don't see how a smelly moustache could become a problem unless you don't brush.

I've had a mustache for 13 years or so. If you dont want it to be gross, keep it off your lip. I keep a small pair of scissors in the bathroom mirror thing and trim it when I feel it start to migrate too closely to my mouth.

I use the small head to my beard trimmer, so it's easy to trim in a neat line.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom