The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

only rich white people (in the US) leave their shoes on because someone else is cleaning their floor. no sane person who sweeps/mops/vacuums their dwelling allows people with shoes on
I've been a cable guy for 10 years and I've walked into a million people's houses and it's usually rich people who tell me to take my shoes off. And Asians, rich or poor.

Shoes off or one doesn't enter my house tbh. :lol: I keep my floors near spotless and I'd rather not be presented with a choice between "mopping again because of my guest's laziness" or "walking in detritus".

Bought a couch and a new bed. This has been the year of replacing all my hand-me-down shit. Still have some more things to go, but feels good to be doing things 100% on my own and be able to buy music and other nonsense. Now if I can just keep from reproducing for a couple more years, I might actually be ready... if I ever decide I want kids.

Reactions: Dak
Watched the Aussie rules Football Grand Final yesterday and got hell drunk at a friend's brewery bar afterwards. The Richmond Tigers broke a 37 year drought and won the flag. Bloody fucken ripper mate. I think all of Melbourne is currently hungover.

Reactions: Sirjack
Bought a couch and a new bed. This has been the year of replacing all my hand-me-down shit. Still have some more things to go, but feels good to be doing things 100% on my own and be able to buy music and other nonsense. Now if I can just keep from reproducing for a couple more years, I might actually be ready... if I ever decide I want kids.

Congrats on some financial independence; handmedowns are a daily visual reminder of shit not being great/a downer. The wife at a minimum probs need to get off the chems though before any decisions about kids get made.

My first ever performance in a band is October 19th. Nervous af.

Take shit loads of MDMA and roll around on the floor with your dick out.

It also probably helps to remember that people are either gonna enjoy it or just have no interest. It's pretty hard to get people to actively dislike what you're doing.

Reactions: dorian gray and Dak
Bout to go for lunch with a friend (one of my best friends but it's always been somewhat sexual) and, I think, her mum, and brother, and, I think, there might be some sorta interventiony element to it, as the brother is a lil fucked up, and I dunno if there's some sorta expectation that, as someone that was a lil fucked up but snapped outa it, I will be useful in some way. Which I won't. Because all I can say is that, for me, it wasn't that difficult. Just like I don't find it difficult to eat well or exercise regularly. And telling someone hooked on ketamine that maybe they should follow the teachings of dudes like Epictetus and Zeno probably isn't that productive. Still. What's nicer than a roast?

hooked on ketamine
I haven't done that, but I imagine being hooked on it as pretty bad... like being hooked on acid. At least with stuff like coke or heroin, it's just a body high, so there's still a rational part left of you that knows how bad it is. Or an ego left...

I haven't done that, but I imagine being hooked on it as pretty bad... like being hooked on acid. At least with stuff like coke or heroin, it's just a body high, so there's still a rational part left of you that knows how bad it is. Or an ego left...

He's supposedly been clean for a few weeks but he kept going to the bathroom and did seem to get a lot more relaxed over time (which wouldn't be so weird if it weren't for all the bathrooming, but I guess he might have just been spraying faeces everywhere).

Vegas guy has a pretty high score. You'd have thought if the threat from terrorists was as great as much of the media makes out this sorta thing would be happening on a near daily basis. Guys like this prove just how piss easy it is to fire a load of bullets at a large group of people. Why are most terrorists so shit?