The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have one more episode of Black Mirror Season 4 to watch. I'm super sad about it. Why does it have to end. Oh, and the trek to work tomorrow is going to be hell. I have a rolling bookbag, and I'm just bracing myself to carry the shit the entire way. I shoveled some snow because my 70 year old mum can't manage it, though she was sorta getting in the way and pissing me off a bit. :lol: I don't blame her, she doesn't want to feel useless but sometimes you just gotta let people help you and you just need to relax and sit back.

Reactions: Onder
Gonna cook some low cost meal today for lunch.

EDIT: I need a fucking haircut.

They have some cool songs but I don't think I'll ever really get into the Greek BM sound. Well, asides Macabre Omen.

Started lifting and put on Gods of War - At War (the copy on my phone is quiet as fuck). Didn't realise I had shuffle on so after the first song finished this came blasting out

NO GOING BACK.

TWENTY REP DEADLIFT SETS.

9bfede87e4a9767688d011bfc8dccbf3--funny-workout-creepy-stuff.jpg

Well, I actually thought that they had done it. I've to admit I was wrong.

Official statement:

All charges against Decapitated have formally been dropped. Arrested September 8 in Santa Ana whilst on tour, the members of the band were jailed until December where they were released on their own recognizance.

New evidence arose that helped show that the band was innocent. While a trial would have given the band the opportunity to have all this evidence heard, the band welcome the decision and are excited to return back to their homes in Poland.

The members of Decapitated – Wacław, Rafal, Michał and Hubert - send a sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who supported them during this difficult time, including fans, friends, and family.

Story seemed pretty unlikely from the start. Gang rapes are very rare in modern/Western countries, let alone a musical band that just so happens to be made up of a bunch of rapists getting together. Then there was all the weird shit in accusers' stories. Sucks that they had to deal with that for a few months, but frequently people accused have it worse.

Reactions: Dak
Poland is one of our best allies. You should get your leaders to encourage Trump to personally condemn the accusation.

Reactions: CiG
Our leading party has just made the court subject to them. They release most of the judges and hire others by their own jurisdiction. They want everyone to be catholicists and are about to worsen our relationships with European Union. They fucking worship the plane disaster from 2010 where the then president perished, and conduct memorials every fucking month to commemorate the occurrence. Dont think we're the best allies for you right now. :tickled:

Last edited:
Those bitches should be lucky they were not decapitated and fucked up by their own tampons, the problem with that shit is regardless there's stigma, what is some band that has been touring going to do sit around and eat pizza, not that I care, but that whole shit is a bunch of crap

Last edited: